Thank You whoever you are

I say Laurie 100.000%:cool:(my second guess is Nashvegas) I prefer the first one thou

Hey guys let me win cause for today I have no money left on my card and I cant play.lol

I say Laurie 100.000%:cool:(my second guess is Nashvegas) I prefer the first one thou

Hey guys let me win cause for today I have no money left on my card and I cant play.lol
Nash usually stakes at BandM's so your first guess is a better bet and whomever it may be, it was a thoughtful gesture:thumbsup:

Ya got all the favs Kakata. Okay, I vouch for Lojo (yeah, I know he's suspended) then and if I do win, kindly place the money in Bingo T's account. I gotta get the problems solved soon as I am missing out on a lot of goodies.

My gut is still somewhere else......but I could see the above mentioned names doing something nice like that as well as the guessers:)

Nash usually stakes at BandM's so your first guess is a better bet and whomever it may be, it was a thoughtful gesture:thumbsup:

Im sure you undearstood that I meant first choice in my guesses and nothing else than that.............still I like Laurie more than I like you..........lol:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Ok guys,

We have a go from our mystery gifter .. (s)he will reveal his/her identity as soon as someone guesses correctly :) .. I true who-is-it style .. lets do some hints :)

The mystery gifter joined CM in 2006 and has made over 250 posts since then ..

Good Luck !

Enzo

Quick! Quick! Is there a search button or something which can give you which members joined in 2006 and the number of posts made in excess of 250 in ascending order. Nah, might be a trick by Enzo though as even 1000 posts can be said to exceed 250:D:D:D

Ok guys,

We have a go from our mystery gifter .. (s)he will reveal his/her identity as soon as someone guesses correctly :) .. I true who-is-it style .. lets do some hints :)

The mystery gifter joined CM in 2006 and has made over 250 posts since then ..

Good Luck !

Enzo

The giver was hippo925...what do I win ? :D

WTG Robwin

I think Enzo said $50 nice dude! How did you figure it out?

And yes....Hungry Hungry Hippo was my gifter and I sent him a nice mushy thank you :) He, like me gets shy with attention so dont be too brutal with him LOL

WTG Robwin

I think Enzo said $50 nice dude! How did you figure it out?

And yes....Hungry Hungry Hippo was my gifter and I sent him a nice mushy thank you :) He, like me gets shy with attention so dont be too brutal with him LOL

Sweeeeeet !!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I can't give out the way I figured it out because I would then be taking my mysterious cloak off for exposure, then I would not be your # 1 conspiracy theorist on here....;) and I know you guys would miss that...:lolup:

That was a very nice gesture Hippo, you've got a great friend there Babs...

The giver was hippo925...what do I win ? :D

This is kinda embarassing :oops:. Though i wanted it to stay as an anonymous "thank you" to Babs, Enzo wanted to make a nice moment even better. It was just a small gesture to let Babs know that she was appreciated. She's been doing nice stuff like this for a while and i just wanted to thank her. Really, i think i just beat others to the punch. EVERYDAY i see the members on this site helping others with invaluable information and i saw this as an opportunity to do a small gesture for one of them.

Again, thank you babs for being who you are and thanks to you too Enzo and 3dice (i had a feeling you would do something nice too :D) And last but not least, thanks Bryan for creating this community....

Now, like i told Babs, let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming because this is way too embarassing :oops::lolup:

This is kinda embarassing :oops:. Though i wanted it to stay as an anonymous "thank you" to Babs, Enzo wanted to make a nice moment even better. It was just a small gesture to let Babs know that she was appreciated. She's been doing nice stuff like this for a while and i just wanted to thank her. Really, i think i just beat others to the punch. EVERYDAY i see the members on this site helping others with invaluable information and i saw this as an opportunity to do a small gesture for one of them.

Again, thank you babs for being who you are and thanks to you too Enzo and 3dice (i had a feeling you would do something nice too :D) And last but not least, thanks Bryan for creating this community....

Now, like i told Babs, let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming because this is way too embarassing :oops::lolup:

Hippo, you're a very generous and obviously great person in general and whether or not you consider this gift as a small gesture or not it was the thought that counts man...so thumbs up to you Hippo...:notworthy

...............and BTW I need 25.000........just in case:rolleyes:
you have been great.Babs loves you...........................I will love you more than that.:D
kakata

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back