Terrible Party Poker Support, are they this clueless?

pokeraddict

Webmaster
I see all sorts of similar posts in other forums so I thought I would add my experience with support. They added 3 table tourneys and when they are won the chat congrats every winner, during peak hours 2-3 per hand and the chat is flooded. I sent the below, straight to the point email just as many others have done with the same complaint.

A huge complaint I have about this new upgrade, the "playerxyz" has just won 3 table tournament is flooding chat. This must go, its stupid and noone really cares.

The response

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do not allow any sort of activities on our chat feauture. Whenver you find players either using profanity or spamming the chat area, please report to us immedeately. You can either call us or just simply write an e-mail to info@partypoker.com giving us the details and the hand number.
We will block the chat of those guilty and in some cases, we even closed the account.
The very purpose of having the chat facility if for entertainment and we do not allow any sort of nuisance in that.

We need co-operation and support from players like you to put a check on these people.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Probin
Poker Customer Care

I was running a store one night and one of my drivers called he was bringing a pizza back ......why?

Cause the customer opened the box and a live roach was on the pizza. Mmmmmmmmm. He confirmed he saw it too. Probably from his car since I had never seen a roach (although it had other issues) in the store.

Bon appetite

Stupid support at UB

How's this one? I noticed a small interface bug last week in the UB software and thought I'd notify them, so I sent the following message:

Customer Information
Account Name : xxxx
Error Message : Interface error
Comments : The Ctrl-A shorcut (for select all) in hand history does not work.
Thier response:

hello

I am sorry but due to the problems we had yesterday, we are having problems with some areas of the game such as this, our programmers are now working on this and the problem will be fixed as soon as possible

Yes, there were server poblems that evening, but they had nothing whatsoever to do with the bug I reported, which was purely a client-side issue.

Where do they find these bozos? and can I get paid to be one too? I'm pretty sure I could write a program to do it for me...

IF CustomerComplaintArrives
THEN PressFormLetterResponseButton

I wouldn't even have to show up for work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back