tennis balls' March Madness Contest

tennis_balls

Dormant account
I'm not sure there are enough college hoops fans here, but if 9 more people sign up to my "league" at Bodog's March Madness contest, then they will put up $20 prize to the winner.

no deposit necessary, (though you do need an account there to play) and you have to fill out your bracket by noon Tuesday EST.

just look for the Bracket Buster Contest

my league's name is tennis_balls

league ID #16535
password: caveman

I hope nobody will see this as spam. I'm just doing it for fun and CM Hoops bragging rights. (and to lure johnsteed back to the stable)

I gain nothing other than the $20 when I kick major buttocks and win the league.

There are bigger prizes if you are an amazing games picker.

update

i just tried to fill out my bracket and they don't quite have it up and running yet....you can sign up now but CS said the brackets won't be ready for a few more hours

i see some guy named "swedemeister" has signed on.......no idea who that might be. i'm "corporate tool"

i just tried to fill out my bracket and they don't quite have it up and running yet....you can sign up now but CS said the brackets won't be ready for a few more hours

i see some guy named "swedemeister" has signed on.......no idea who that might be. i'm "corporate tool"

should be our SWEDE

btw: i only opened the thread, because i was pretty sure, you were creating a JS-Tantalos (got me...):thumbsup:

should be our SWEDE

It is! Mike wins the prize, a keg of ale!

I'm in for funsies and hope there'll be 10 of us or more in the end.

Huge caveat: my knowledge of c-hoops would fit in a thimble so I'll just back the biggest fav in every game :)

Heia Swede, Ale is great- but: do you remember the famous Tuborg porter?
I d prefer that.
maybe we meet in Kiel some day and have some of those ... :)

ok......their bracket is working now.......when you make it to the end you have to put a number in the tiebreaker box......i put in "130" (that's the total score for both teams in final game i assume?)

i don't know that much on college hoops. i did the contest at ESPN which was much easier as they have a snippet describing each team as you pick.

We should indeed, Mike. I boat to Germany several times a year when there's a bigger auction or Oktoberfest-thingy. ;)

Off to brackets, gonna be 8 for 8 in eastern, you'll see! :p

I signed up, but the computer screen I'm at right now is too small. I cannot pick teams at the bottom of the bracket.

2z5ophj.jpg

:lolup: :lolup:

Solid gold, still laughing!

well i'm back to da forum and i'm here ta bump

and ifya don like it ya can kiss my rump

join my league don't make me holla

cause ya know ya want win dat twenty dolla

.........insert scratchy sounds.................

dis ones for all da donkeys out dere yo

well ma name is balls i'm a masta mc

i sucked out on yo momma wit a soooted 10-3

gonna shock yo sheet wit my check/all-in

betta have dem nuts o you be fallin

perhaps nobody will read this now that Dr Oppenheimer Swede has shared his knowledge.

last chance for Euros to sign up and prove to the world that they know what a basketball looks like.

last chance for johnsteed to get on board and prove he does not live in constant fear of t_b's superior basketball knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back