T6poker

HUNTS!!!!!

Dormant account
i also posted this on complaints but thought it deserved being here also......

T6poker started out on the 1st of december offering freerolls ever 30 mins or so for a month and then to start playing cash games on the 1st of Jan.Just before xmas T6 decided there software was'nt capable of catering for high amounts of players so decided to change there software...
there new software was realeased on 1st of Jan and all winnings from freerolls off old software was moved over to new software............heres where the problems start

full balances were not paid saying there old software was paying people to much so are refusing to pay out the full amount (in my opinion is BS)
ive sent them screenshot to prove i had the amount in there i stated but still making excuses up.
im not the only 1 ive searched a few other forums and found there are people on there with same problem.so i thought i should let all you meisters no the same.
i deposited 20 euro then immediately withdraw the funds they moved over and will now avoid T6 like the plague (will update on how quick/if i get the withdrawl)

fair do's to them i got the withdrawl 8 1/2 hours it took so dont really understand now why they did'nt just pay up the money owed :what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back