T2 Best Free Spins ?

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Hi this might have been talked about here before but just wondering what others think are the best free spins choice on T2 ?

I seem to have done better on the Loki fs and the one with the 2 birds , but maybe thats just all in my mind. Dont even know if it makes a difference. Anyways just wondering what other T2 fans think ? Im officially hooked on this game now ;)

thunderstruck 2 free spins

Yip i also get more with Loki which is strange considering it is the first one you get, you would think the final one you achieve would be the best? I also am wondering when you get this "achievment unlocked every time you get certain wins it turns it gold on the paytable!!!! I have 3 more til the full thing is gold so what do you get for that? Does anyone know Please? I have been killing myself trying to get it so please dont say nothing :) Saying that one is 5 wilds and one is 4 wilds but hopefully they will come.

Last edited:
I also am wondering when you get this "achievment unlocked every time you get certain wins it turns it gold on the paytable!!!! I have 3 more til the full thing is gold so what do you get for that? Does anyone know Please? I have been killing myself trying to get it so please dont say nothing :) Saying that one is 5 wilds and one is 4 wilds but hopefully they will come.

I have the same question..:confused:

Yip i also get more with Loki which is strange considering it is the first one you get, you would think the final one you achieve would be the best? I also am wondering when you get this "achievment unlocked every time you get certain wins it turns it gold on the paytable!!!! I have 3 more til the full thing is gold so what do you get for that? Does anyone know Please? I have been killing myself trying to get it so please dont say nothing :) Saying that one is 5 wilds and one is 4 wilds but hopefully they will come.
Loki is the second one, not the first.
I believe that for getting all the achievements you are awarded Zip, Zilch, Zero, Sweet FA! :mad:

Which is best... hmmmm... it all depends on how lucky you are:

1) Valkyrie: The very first time I played this slot I had TWO bet x 100+ wins on this from my first 3 goes, but for some reason I rarely took it again. I still think it can be pretty good though.

2) Loki: The first few times this was RUBBISH, but recently I've started taking this one the most often and have had a few good results. BUT I really wonder if the allocating of the extra wilds is truly random - they nearly always seem to go to the opposite side to where I need them... :(

3) Odin: This was my favourite for a long time because you get 20 spins = more chances of a big win. But I think I've only had 2 or 3 over bet x100.

4) Thor: I was really looking forward to getting this the first time because I love the "Tumbling Reels" feature on TR2, but it turned out to be totally CRAP because it uses a completely different reel-set with most of the high-value symbols removed - just like the Shit-Storm feature does. This is a real con and so I never take this one anymore. :mad:

KK

I believe that for getting all the achievements you are awarded Zip, Zilch, Zero, Sweet FA! :mad:

1) Valkyrie: The very first time I played this slot I had TWO bet x 100+ wins on this from my first 3 goes, but for some reason I rarely took it again. I still think it can be pretty good though.

2) Loki: The first few times this was RUBBISH, but recently I've started taking this one the most often and have had a few good results. BUT I really wonder if the allocating of the extra wilds is truly random - they nearly always seem to go to the opposite side to where I need them... :(

3) Odin: This was my favourite for a long time because you get 20 spins = more chances of a big win. But I think I've only had 2 or 3 over bet x100.

4) Thor: I was really looking forward to getting this the first time because I love the "Tumbling Reels" feature on TR2, but it turned out to be totally CRAP because it uses a completely different reel-set with most of the high-value symbols removed - just like the Shit-Storm feature does. This is a real con and so I never take this one anymore. :mad:

KK

I totally agree,..My best wins was on Valkyrie and Loki//The worst was on Thor..no decent winnings here..

KK

Gotta agree on this Loki wilds almost always swing to the right but it can pay big. The Thor is crap like you say all small value symbols god knows how you hit big on this fs feature. But alas it is a strangly addictive game ;)

I noticed that too, it seldom shoots where i need them.
I also incline to think that the total bonus amount is predetermined and it does not really matter what feature is taken. :eek2: I had good hits from all when the game is hot - but this is just an impression i've got about this game and some other MG latest games.

On a different note - i play this game a lot and i am having difficult times getting a feature during the last month compare to how is was before, anyone noticed this or may be my luck just changed after i 've got hooked?

On a different note - i play this game a lot and i am having difficult times getting a feature during the last month compare to how is was before, anyone noticed this or may be my luck just changed after i 've got hooked?

I have the same felling..

Something it's wrong here..It's harder and harder to win the Bonus games on 243 ways games. I have the same problem on Lord of the Rings..no Bonus game..no decent winnings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back