Swineflue....

Marie2473

Dormant account
Hmm, I got it confirmed today that i have caught the swineflue, not very nice I might add. BUT nice to know what I am suffering from. Now I know why i had little lust to gamble or do anything else but lie down =)
Hope that it doesnt get worse than this, and then I will be imun - I think!

Anyone else got experiance?

Hope you get better and feeling back to normal real soon Marie :) I have heard that that is a really serious Flu bug there and is hard to shake. Hope you got some good meds to help.
____
____

It swept into our Police Academy knocking out over 50 cadets and officers many of which are very sick and a few are in Intensive Care. What a mess. I can't even imagine what it will be like when the "season" actually hits. Double whammy! I hope you get over it quickly Marie. Stay in bed and make someone wait on you. :)

hehe, the problem is that i need to be isolated so I can not really get one to wait on me =) Its obviously very contagious.
I do only have the strenght to sit up short moments and I make sure to get alot of fluid in me. I will be back on my legs in notime.. Hopefully!

Hi Marie2473 Get Well Soon.
It's a nasty bug to get all you can do is rest and drink ginger ale and take some Vitamin's C 1200 to 2000 mil & Zinc & Drink plenty of fluids & Grab some garlic
You will be feeling better soon.
Get Well Soon
B-T Tom

My Partner katheirne rcently had the swineflu as well, I had to stay at home for three days and look after the baby downstairs while she was upstairs, she couldnt move at all and was throwing up all over the place, it really does knock you about..

Drink heaps of water and keep the fluids up matey, get some vitamins into you as well.

Hope you get well soon.

Regards,

Same_old

I guess the swineflue is over more or less since the fever is gone, however I have lost my voice now. I cant get a peep out. So now I am still sick from work and the doctor is hoping it will just be a few days, however I am not allowed to even try and talk =( This sucks!

Did you know there is 9 strains of the swineflu virus?, apparently you can get it again and some have.

They also say we havent hit the peak of it yet and arent even close.. it will become more wide spread. here in Aus they dont even bother testing you now. they will put you on tammiflu and some antibiotics.

evil bloody thing it is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back