New Slot Announcement Survivor Megaways from Big Time Gaming

Hey Mark - we've looked into, it was a recovery issue at our end S.G.

The payout would have been the same and the multipliers would have been in place, just not visually represented. I hope this answers your question, if you have any others let me know,

Kind regards

Nik

Hey Mark - we've looked into, it was a recovery issue at our end S.G.

The payout would have been the same and the multipliers would have been in place, just not visually represented. I hope this answers your question, if you have any others let me know,

Kind regards

Nik

Thanks Nik for your answer. Good to know that the bonus paid out correctly. Having said that, how is it possible for this to happen considering the strict tests done before a game is certified? Is this being looked at and going to be fixed so that other players that may experience similar are not wondering whether they had been had so to speak. Bugs such as these certainly don't help the "slots are rigged" crowed convincing that they are not!

Am a fan and play all BTG slots firstly because they have a classic looking vibe from the day of release, they don't look new they look familiar by adopting the same adult-ish graphics and I'm sure this is fully intended together with the recycled big win soundtracks, menus, the ring, the purple symbol etc... to make the players feel a familiar environment time and time again, as in our home and where we feel comfortable, where just elements of design are added instead of being demolished and rebuilt... this company surely mastered the psychology of the gambler!

Secondly, win or lose the money tend to lasts looooooong. Great maths with real feel and chance of hitting a 500x plus out of nowhere - the kind of win that makes my day. I'm positive that they were the first company to make 50 to 100x wins average by their frequent nature and balancing them well to show up both in base game and bonuses. In the days before BTG 100x was a major achievement for me staring at the screen in disbelief that I actually hit it, especially in base game... not anymore!

Hell, even the rudimentary boredom StarClusters was capable to grow on me, which I would have never played more than 100 initial spins if not for the brand, the company that made it, I'm a fashion victim!
But... what the hell has happened with Survivor? This is not only the worst BTG slot, it's up there with the worst take on the Megaways engine with that Flowers something game, Fantasia gaming whatever they are called. There is simply no thrill along the way and no anticipation of hitting a bonus that happens to play exactly like the base game with some multipliers that usually are of no use, very hard to make a combo use of them and get like 50x... takes the money like Queen of Riches and never delivers, where is the RTP in this slot?! If this have had a feature guarantee of some sort after the frequent failures of 10x bonuses or a wheel multiplying some wins, some random feature, some thing worth looking for, this could have been great, the same for Monopoly and Royal Mint, at least they deliver in the bonuses. I'm down thousands on this slot barely playing it. Of course I don't expect hit after hit in terms of releases, all companies are releasing fillers to stay relevant, but BTG largely been successful even with the fillers. Make more use of clever random features instead of waiting just for the bonuses and no, that caterpillar from WR was not a good attempt, actually irritant throwing a multiplier on a obsolete reel, pausing the game for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back