Logo
external image

Support Staff Member

Are you, support guys, as rude and impatient when chatting online as in the most of other casinos?:) dunno why but keep on picking strange operators in different casinos. Yes, I am polite with them. Please do not percept the first sentence of dis post offensive. just kidding:)
 
Nice to hear about your customer oriented approach

You know, I played for a long time at Quasar Casino and all the time when I met some issue I was needed to wait for a long for solving them. So its nice to hear the topic starter words.
 
Hello All,

I am here to introduce myself. I am head of support at a new casino brand, Casillion. We are very player friendly and we aim to solve any customer complaints within a few minutes. Please let me know if I can help you with any of your queries.


Been trying to cashout for over 3 weeks now..
Withdrawals stay on "In Progress" and emails are not answered??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top