New Slot Announcement Superman The Movie

I hate Marvel / DC / Comic based slots and avoid em like the plague, regardless of Provider.

If many other think like I do they seriously need to sack their marketing and development team(s)

Endorphina have the right ideas by starting to explore avenues which have not been done before (their vaping game) others need to follow suit.

I hate Marvel / DC / Comic based slots and avoid em like the plague, regardless of Provider.

If many other think like I do they seriously need to sack their marketing and development team(s)

Endorphina have the right ideas by starting to explore avenues which have not been done before (their vaping game) others need to follow suit.

:eek:

Yes, with their groundbreaking foray into popular culture, like twerking!

Can't wait for their forthcoming slot release, "Joyriding" :p

I played this last night the free games can be good but you need wilds on reel 2, 3 4 and 5 before you go into the last 10 spins you get because no wilds come for the last 10 spins, I got a decent pay from the free games last night i won roughly 150 x on a £1.60 spin but when i tried it hours later i did hundreds of spins and couldn't get a bonus.

This is the bonus i got i just uploaded it , In the first 10 spins that's when you get wilds because none come in the last 10 spins you want as many wilds you can get in the first and you really want the on all reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 so you can get 5 of a kinds in the last 10 spins.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the bonus i got i just uploaded it , In the first 10 spins that's when you get wilds because none come in the last 10 spins you want as many wilds you can get in the first and you really want the on all reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 so you can get 5 of a kinds in the last 10 spins.

I had to laugh at the second 10 spins - ONCE you got a character on the bottom of reel 1. What BS these games' free spins are....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Yes, with their groundbreaking foray into popular culture, like twerking!

Can't wait for their forthcoming slot release, "Joyriding" :p

No, it's 'Twaping' where you see a load of shaking buttocks through clouds of blackcurrant-scented vape smoke.

I had to laugh at the second 10 spins - ONCE you got a character on the bottom of reel 1. What BS these games' free spins are....:rolleyes:

I never really noticed until you said, I would have prefered the wilds more central than stacked at the bottom, I will try it again but i probably only got this with it being new the Batman slots when they came out were playing nice but now i am struggling to trigger the bonus on them, I did get a decent hit on the Batgirl one last night as well but most of the time now playing them it takes hundreds of spins to get a bonus on them, Like when i played riddlers riches the the rnight i got 2 bonuses each taking hundreds of spins to come in and both of them paid under 10x, I will be uploading videos for the Batman slots next week i have 3 of them to upload so i will upload them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back