Stickers NetEnt

Stickers NetEnt..hm...

If you replace the i and e in Stickers with an a you get Stackars NetEnt in Swedish:eek2:

That mean Poor NetEnt in English and is how I feel after watching this game.

Poor poor NetEnt :p

Based on the Netent video top pay is 1000x as the win was $200k from a $200 spin.

I think I will stay well clear of this. The risk v potential benefit is just not high enough for me to warrant playing.

Can't wait to see what they come up with next...

"Growing" - Tired of losing your money so quickly? Now you can get 24 hours of pure entertainment for only £1.

GYK4ztb.jpg

not a fan of those sticky wild thingys .....got enough with them already :(

atleast if the payouts were big enough....could have tried it....

maybe we can start a petition for netent to create a 243way DOA2 slot :D:D .....could be a runner?!?

not a fan of those sticky wild thingys .....got enough with them already :(

atleast if the payouts were big enough....could have tried it....

maybe we can start a petition for netent to create a 243way DOA2 slot :D:D .....could be a runner?!?

Great Idea DOA2 :thumbsup:

Lets hope I get my bank loan and remortgage funds in time for it's release :p

SORRY could not help it worked on this for over 1 hour but have to give in so sorry it is not 100% optimal but hope you take it as good fun especially Net Entertainment this is in no way to make fools of you still love you guys :p

DOA2.jpg

NetFake Recreation Presents New slot release coming soon to be released early 2016.

The brand new DOA2 or better known as Dead or Alive 2 will now be in an exciting 243 ways and with even more Cowboys as we have 3 new ones lined up for you.

There will be a new exciting feature if you catch the Sheriff middle reel will trigger SHOOTOUT. This will cause the Sheriff to shoot up to 12 symbols which will change to wilds. The middle reel will already be will and expanded and 3 spins will be played. Each Spin he will shoot 4 times some will miss and some will hit. We promise there will be lots of hits as a full screen of wilds will only pay 250x bet.

Also like the old DOA1 you will get free spins feature by getting at least 3 of the well-known boring pair of pistols scatter symbols. But do not fear it is almost kept to the original DOA only difference is that we know have 3 more cowboys which are set to be Rolastan bullet proof so don’t expect lot more screen shots with 1000x + from him also we will be removing the old DOA to ensure we keep profits high on this new exciting release
In this feature you will now have even more wild symbols and even more exiting is that now you will only need 3 wilds to get stack on one reel and this will trigger 3 extra spins and that reel wild of course be locked full stacked wild reel for remaining spins.

Also as this is now a 243 ways then 5 scatters will only pay 25,00 times bet as we promise you will see wilds occurring a lot more than in DOA1.

Meet the new Cowboys here below :eek:

the 3 new cowboys.jpg

PS Net Ent please feel free to use any of my ideas but please just remember to give me 50% of your profit :p

SORRY could not help it worked on this for over 1 hour but have to give in so sorry it is not 100% optimal but hope you take it as good fun especially Net Entertainment this is in no way to make fools of you still love you guys :p

View attachment 53948

NetFake Recreation Presents New slot release coming soon to be released early 2016.

The brand new DOA2 or better known as Dead or Alive 2 will now be in an exciting 243 ways and with even more Cowboys as we have 3 new ones lined up for you.

There will be a new exciting feature if you catch the Sheriff middle reel will trigger SHOOTOUT. This will cause the Sheriff to shoot up to 12 symbols which will change to wilds. The middle reel will already be will and expanded and 3 spins will be played. Each Spin he will shoot 4 times some will miss and some will hit. We promise there will be lots of hits as a full screen of wilds will only pay 250x bet.

Also like the old DOA1 you will get free spins feature by getting at least 3 of the well-known boring pair of pistols scatter symbols. But do not fear it is almost kept to the original DOA only difference is that we know have 3 more cowboys which are set to be Rolastan bullet proof so don’t expect lot more screen shots with 1000x + from him also we will be removing the old DOA to ensure we keep profits high on this new exciting release
In this feature you will now have even more wild symbols and even more exiting is that now you will only need 3 wilds to get stack on one reel and this will trigger 3 extra spins and that reel wild of course be locked full stacked wild reel for remaining spins.

Also as this is now a 243 ways then 5 scatters will only pay 25,00 times bet as we promise you will see wilds occurring a lot more than in DOA1.

Meet the new Cowboys here below :eek:

View attachment 53949

PS Net Ent please feel free to use any of my ideas but please just remember to give me 50% of your profit :p

What the hell, you and dunover seem to have cracked Netbent's mystery formula in a matter of minutes, it's uncanny!

*time to crack out the lawyers, Netbent are definitely pissed now

We'll nickname is Suckers in no time because you'd need to be one to play that utter nonsense! However, NET-ENT will have their own secret codename for it probably Snickers as they will be snickering that people are actually putting money into this slot :thumbsup::lolup:

We'll nickname is Suckers in no time because you'd need to be one to play that utter nonsense! However, NET-ENT will have their own secret codename for it probably Snickers as they will be snickering that people are actually putting money into this slot :thumbsup::lolup:

Check my photo out - check the name on the slot on page 4.....;)

More Netent Gimpery....

I thought it appropriate I should find more of these - those of you whom have played The Dish Washer watch this and wonder....

Especially from 2:30 onwards...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it appropriate I should find more of these - those of you whom have played The Dish Washer watch this and wonder....

Especially from 2:30 onwards...

Yeah - I play the Wishmaster ever so often. I have never seen more than 15 or 20 Spins NOR have I seen 5 Natural Wilds fall with an expanding wild with 39 Spins to go. The thing that makes me wonder is if its even possible to begin with. Its cool to show what the Slot is capable of, but posting hits on Demo Mode (Or Juiced up Mode) which may be barely possible in Real Play is false advertising.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back