Stern looking man trying to start conversations with me..

I sometimes get messages from a man that i do not know.
In the beginning i just assumed he sent the messages to the wrong person, but i noticed now that he is calling me by name (my forumname) in the messages.

Maybe this is not the right place to post this, but i felt like i needed to share.
My account is pretty new, and he has already sent me a bunch of messages, so maybe theres other people out there also receiving messages from him.
Maybe an admin or someone could talk to him?

This is how he looks btw. meister.png

;)

In the beginning i just assumed he sent the messages to the wrong person, but i noticed now that he is calling me by name (my forumname) in the messages.

Maybe this is not the right place to post this, but i felt like i needed to share.
My account is pretty new, and he has already sent me a bunch of messages, so maybe theres other people out there also receiving messages from him.

This is how he looks btw. View attachment 110771

;)

Yeah, he gets that look usually at 20:00 on the first Tuesday in February each year. :laugh:

Is OK, the rest of the year it gets better. :p

Yeah thought i recognised dat same buggar..he sure resembled a pastor on the Jehovah's witness board, he send me a message not too long ago too, asking if i would like to donate blood, only he had a new pic in the message, it was..dracula.jpg :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back