stay away from freebee bingo

Kalia

Dormant account
i have been a player at bingoLOL as well as freebee bingo, (all networking sites to bingoa2z). for sometime now. great site if you want to compete with the chosen few who win continuiously in the pay rooms, and a great site to play if you want to watch the same people win in the free room, also a wonderful site if you want to get banned from chat for making a statement!!! AND a great site when you try and cashout and they send you checks that bounce!!!!:eek: but be warned, if you make any kind of comment about the same winners winning, Laverne, the chat manager will quickly pull you into live help and "warn" you about saying that in chat. that 1 and only warning will be considered a red mark in your book, and then will be considered a several time warning afterwards, aswell as her watching your every move and making accusations about what you say. ;)
I got banned from chat last week because i was told by laverne that i am not allowed to say anything about same winners. she called me an istagater and one who started this whole thing. that is a flat out lie and i do not appreciate being told that i am an instagater when there are 170 other players that have said the EXACT same thing as myself.
Laverne booted me for a week, as i tried every day to get in touch with her to talk to her and allow me back into chat, she refused to talk to me.
when speaking with Rich last night, i asked a question as to why the same people win the free room over and over and over, as where I a depositor have won only 9 games in 7 days, versus another player that has won in excess of 50 times. all of this in the free room.:what: he was curious to know who, because I have been keeping record of all the people who have been winning since my ban from chat. he requested that list and i emailed it to him.
Rich told me that i would have my chat back by 6am eastern time. by 130 pm, pacific time i was still out of chat and had been in live help several times trying to get a hold of laverne. in speaking with david, he stated several times that they were in meetings. i said ok, i was told by rich that i would be back in chat by 6 am eastern time, and now it is 8 hours later and nothing, i would like to know whats going on. he stated that laverne would have to talk to me. oooook, as if i need a mother to scold me when i already have one that has already raised me. so i said i dont need to talk to laverne about nothing, she is not my mother.. WELL.. let me tell you.. because i dont kiss a** to no one, ( which is what she was wanting anyhow) i got banned from chat forever because of that comment.:mad:
Laverne chose to ban me from chat because of that statement. saying that she cant have that kind of explosion with her players. well, her players think she is a total B****, because she has her chosen few.
one player got banned for making a statement about her daughter being in a car accident, and was told that she allowed a minor in the chat room to tell us what was going on when she was at the hospital. ( that minor is 23 years old.) then was told that she had muliple accounts which were a no no. HELLOOOO, your signed up at all the sister sites of course your gonna have mulitple accounts and LAVERNE stated that you have to have a different account name. DUHHHH. :confused:
the actions on this site are unwarranted. their payouts are horrible, they treat the "unfavorite" players like dirt, and if you even think about getting on their black list, which i did, there was no stopping their efforts in removing you from chat or the site for no resons.
i am not afraid to speak my mind, that is why i am strongly,strongly suggesting that no one else sign up there, deposit there or even play there anymore. unless you have the astronomical amount of money to deposit, to even atttempt to keep up with the chosen few who win all the time, plus make it through the play through requirements, which is 3x straight bingo and 12x for slots. ( even if you spin 1 time you are automatically put into the 12x slot for payout) remember, if you have a "free" bank roll of $1500.00 and want to deposit, here are the stats for trying to cashout that $1500. make your minimum deposit of $25.00, get the 500% first time deposit special = $125 bonus credits plus your initial $25.00 PLUS your $1500.00. which comes to $1650.00. now if you play straight bingo it is 3x. which is $4950 playthrough before you can cashout anything, if youspin 1 time in slots, it is 12x which comes to $19,800.00.. playthrough. whoa!! not to mention all the bbs you get while in chat etc, etc.. get added onto your playthrough requirements.

so by all means, if you want to take the time to play there be warned, and i as well as other player are warning not to play there anymore, or even sign up there. IT IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

I'm sure any online bingo players appreciate your warning them. Why would you let this get you so upset though ? I wouldn't of played another game there once I suspected it wasn't on the up and up (free or otherwise) . Never mind waste my time trying to talk someone into giving me my chat privileges back unless of course you like all the drama that goes along with it. Post your warning then wash your hands of them and be done with it. I'm sure someone here could point you in the direction of a better place to play bingo.

cmr29sun

I'm sure any online bingo players appreciate your warning them. Why would you let this get you so upset though ? I wouldn't of played another game there once I suspected it wasn't on the up and up (free or otherwise) . Never mind waste my time trying to talk someone into giving me my chat privileges back unless of course you like all the drama that goes along with it. Post your warning then wash your hands of them and be done with it. I'm sure someone here could point you in the direction of a better place to play bingo.

cmr29sun

I have washed my hands of the site, I no longer play there. I felt the need to forewarn everyone about this site, that's why I posted my complaint. This has also happened to several friends whom I met while playing at the site. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

The old saying is "You Live & Learn"

The old saying is:
"You Live & Learn"

Like myself

It's like I do promote some Bingo Halls and I was told Not To Promote BingoSuite no more because that bingo is shady.
But in the past I have some players that did get paid from them.
For the respect of all bingo players I did stop having people join them.
Please pass it on to all Bingo Players to stay far away from BingoSuite also.

Thanks
And Have Yourself A Bingo Of A Day
Tom

I have won large sums of $ from this group and what I liked is I never had problems with a cashout. Since they stopped with the guarenteed games (if you win one there's no playthrough and the money is sent to you the next day) I have really slowed down playing there... the playthrough is too large, I remember once I hit 5 wilds on the trolling slot for over $3,000 and I thought I was close to hitting playthrough... so I requested a withdrawl but because I hadn't been zero'ing out my account before I deposited again my playthrough requirement was something like $79,000, lol. I still play sometimes if I am bored because I do like that one deposit usually lasts me a week or more and it is possible to make playthrough if you stay away from the slots... but for the most part I am looking for a new home.

Why play at a dishonest site? Why not just walk away and open an account at another site, an honest one? This place is worth the effort you're putting into it. Vote with your feet.

Bingo atoz

Any sites assciated with bingo atoz are shams. Laverne is a real winner. Have had run ins with her before. They hate to pay out money. I once won $600 there, received the money after weeks of stalling. Then after that was treated like dirt. Don't even bother depositing there. Same winners all the time
Much better sites around

Hmm!!

I'm not a great lover of bingo.I simply have no patience..lmao.I must admit I have a $50 no deposit promo from Freebeebingo, displayed on my website - its not cashable of course, like most freebies from bingo sites.

Its only for a little minute fun, for those with time on hand, who won't mind just playing for free.

A common factor I have noticed on some bingo sites, is there is a tendency leaning towards favouritism - pro certain long time players, who does not deposit much, but wins most of the games.Why that should be I really have no idea!!You would have to be a very patient fellow to put up with it I suppose:oops:

Have a good day:)

plus make it through the play through requirements, which is 3x straight bingo and 12x for slots. ( even if you spin 1 time you are automatically put into the 12x slot for payout) .

:eek2: I've always tried to stay away from sites with high play through. That's the 1st thing I look at before depositing.

I look for fairless,If they been around for awhile,If they do pay it's players,and the main thing you must have is trust in a site before joining.
If you see a new site that comes along wait sometime before joining.

Kalia what's the good word.
Anything New?

Hiya BingoT. Nothing much has been going on. Just some bashing of me on other forums.. lmaooo. I have yet to be back to freebeebingo. I do not, and have not played there as a regular player for months and months. And i refuse to return to any of the A2Z network sites after the way they treated me and several of my bingo friends. :)

I also was banned from chat

at freebeebingo by Laverne....about a year ago or more. The problem with being banned from chat at that site is that you are automatically banned from chat at ALL of their pay sites at the same time, and most of their deposit specials for their chat games don't show up for you anymore, and you can't play any of the games you are depositing to play since most of their 'money' games are played during chat, such as KENO, Deal or No Deal, etc.

You can still deposit with their site, but you aren't allowed to play any of the games you are depositing to play because you don't get access to the chat in order to do so. What a joke.....

I told Rich to close my account for A2Z since I knew my chances of ever winning a regular bingo game were nil at that point.

TONI

JUST THINK ABOUT IT

As I was re reading the comments and posts about the free/pay bingo games, I find a common theme expressed by players. It is mainly that most players are willing to accept an attitude of the old "myway or the highway" to stay in chat or at a site. They allow themselves to be intimidated and kept in line by the big whip of the bingochat hosts or support personnel. I can understand if they have to accept that to be able to accomplish a withdrawal without too much hassle past the regular crap they deal out, but to remain in a prostrate position for the duration of time spent there is simply unfathomable.
Too many bingo sites have gained the upper hand through threats, blackmail and intimidation. When you are "trying out a site" whether it is with free bb's or a small deposit, use that opportunity to discover a sites agendas as far as player friendliness. When a chat host pulls you to a private area and starts yakking about warnings and red marks, cross the sight off your list immediately. Use up your funds, withdraw if you can. and tell them to go straight to hell! It is the player that provides their income, gives chat hosts a reason to sit in front of their computers to make a buck, and owners the opportunity to bilk every unwary player that wanders in. It should be their privilege that you are there, NOT the other way around! Close your account!
Most sites will allow a withdrawal of balances, some with a fee, if you are closing your account. But you have to decide if a few bucks is more important than being treated like the poor rag tag cousin that they are allowing to enter their domicile. It is time players realized what power they have and started acting on it! When you get berated or threatened in a chat room for making a negative remark or commenting about same winners, simply remind the faceless chastizer that you are an adult and a depositing player, with emphasis on the depositing! If you do not have the right to make a particular comment about what you see happening, perhaps a virtual gag and blindfold would be more in order than intimidation. They can hand them out at the door as you enter the chat area. Or you can tell them the next action there mouth will be involved in is a "pucker" to kiss your ass while you are on your way out with any potential deposits wisely kept separated as part of their paycheck source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back