Logo
external image

New Slot Announcement Starquest 117649 way Big Time Gaming

These fucking games doesnt pay s**t even i play them when the moon is aligned perfectly with venus and every star on the night sky makes big dollar sign...

Ridicilous s**t that every one of their games goes like this:

50 dead spins and then you win 0.5x stake , then 40 dead spins again and you MAYBE win 4x stake..
 
We're delighted to announce a player on VideoSlots.com hit an almighty spin on Star Quest netting him a fantastic $404,000.00

Check the link for full details:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Big Time Gaming official

:eek:Breathtaking win! No mention what the player's stake was when he hit the Big One(s). Can you share this with us?
 
Well according to Harry_Bkk, they have a 35k limit per month. It might take this player about 1 year to get paid. Now thats sad if true.

Nate

I know VS is accommodating VIP players but pretty sure he won't see the whole dosh in one lump sum. VS is also quite helpful in ring-fencing the unpaid balance should the player request it.
 
Oh go on then, I'll post up my win from the other day as I still like it! Was only second time of playing this game, so yep, I shall return!

605x

Was only a £20 deposit and withdrew £220.

starquest.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top