Starburst

LOOKAWAY

Dormant Account
PABnonaccred
Now has it always been that way or...

The blue gem on starburst has a head-face trapped inside, I nether noticed it before and was just playing a tourney at Video Slots and it's all I can see now.

Now has it always been that way or...

The blue gem on starburst has a head-face trapped inside, I nether noticed it before and was just playing a tourney at Video Slots and it's all I can see now.

Or you have been playing a marathon session and it is time to take a break. :D

Nothing of that sort visible on my screen.

did you notice...

that starburst is changing at some places...? you cannot modify the umber of lines to play, anymore.

I avoid that game fixed to 10 lines by any means.:eek::eek:

All Netent games which use flash are been 'upgraded' to HTML5 so that when flash is scrapped we can still play them.

Trouble is they're ruining them along the way, Prime example is the 'new' Twin Spin, utter crap since the change.

Can't wait for them to ruin good ol' DOA :rolleyes: :mad:

Really like the simplicity of it, no flashing lights, no superloud cheers and cascading diamonds for a 0.5x bet win or the likes. You only have to memorize 3 short sounds:

- scatter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- extra spins
- win 2x bet or higher

Simple!

Can't wait for them to ruin good ol' DOA :rolleyes: :mad:

Really like the simplicity of it, no flashing lights, no superloud cheers and cascading diamonds for a 0.5x bet win or the likes. You only have to memorize 3 short sounds:

- scatter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- extra spins
- win 2x bet or higher

Simple!

those big spectacles for below 1x bet-wins are ridiculous. i don´t like them and play less and less since more and more games lie that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back