'STAR OF SLOTS' Knockout Cup - ROUND 4 - The Quest for the Semi Finals - Vote now!

Seriously,it is a shock CFTBL made it to the last 8,where have you people been...
Did so many people actually won something on this slot?
It is the most atrocious slot slot ever made,a complete pile of shit...
Add to that the insane boring DOA with it's insane I will never pay you 5 wilds Mark and TDK I am shocked that so many great slots did not make it to the final eight.
Ruby Slippers not here either!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Anyway,fwiw here are my next votes... :D

Immortal Romance

Great Blue

Bruce Lee

Dead or Alive (voted for DOA as it is slightly less annoying then TDK). :cool:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
League of Fortune
Bruce Lee
Dead or Alive

Seriously,it is a shock CFTBL made it to the last 8,where have you people been...
Did so many people actually won something on this slot?
It is the most atrocious slot slot ever made,a complete pile of shit...

To me its not as much to do with the RTP, it's more to do with how enjoyable the game is.
CFTBL is certainly enjoable, I still wanna kill it. :)

Immortal Romance
League of Fortune
Fish Party
Dead or Alive

My guess is that DOA will win. Too many loyal fans of this game.

Yep. I can't see any other winner tbh. Definitely think IR is going to be the runner-up....the best 243 slot ways ever made in my humble opinion. It is brutal at times, but in terms of its actual design and layout, I think it's superb.

24 hours left to vote everyone. I'm away till saturday morning so I will do the counting then.

Petro you have now voted twice.
Illegal but I appreciate the enthusiasm :D

I have removed the 'thank' from your first list, so the second list only will be counted.
This is your list that will be counted unless you let me know otherwise

Creature from the Black Lagoon

League of Fortune

Bruce Lee

Dead or Alive

Here are the semi finalists. As before I'll hold back the scoring breakdown till the final, but well done to these slots for all making it to the medals. :clap:

In no particular order then, these are your 'fantastic four'.

Dead or Alive - With its cutting edge graphics and extensive, varied sound effects there was no way DOA wouldn't make it to the semis. A solid win.

Bruce Lee - The Fish Party is over after a close battle. In the words of Bruce, "With our thoughts, we make the world." (No..hang on that was Monkey..)

Immortal Romance - In an all-horror clash with CFTBL, the vampires just managed to stop a Net Ent dominated semi final. The Creature came close!

Great Blue - Two underwater slots went head to head, and League of Fortune was sent to the sea bed. Ultimately an easy win.

The Semi Final draw will be done over the weekend and the ties will be posted on Monday.

Thanks again for your lists guys/gals and have a good Bank Holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back