New Slot Announcement Star Dust: New Microgaming Slot

Great idea Microgaming make a slot that resembles similar characteristics to the worst slot on the planet STARBURST also known as Pooburst Shitburst and pointless money waster slot, Its so obviously starburst inspired as the bloody thing is called stardust and has same colors symbols etc. Surely it must pay better though considering its microgaming.

Great idea Microgaming make a slot that resembles similar characteristics to the worst slot on the planet STARBURST also known as Pooburst Shitburst and pointless money waster slot, Its so obviously starburst inspired as the bloody thing is called stardust and has same colors symbols etc. Surely it must pay better though considering its microgaming.

Tell us what you really think Kou187 :eek:

I think it looks awesome, that last spin with the wild gave over 5000x for just the wilds unless im mistaken?

Edit, now saw it was with 40 lines and not in free spin with 1024 ways

Well, it's a 40-line slot with stacked wilds and free spins at 1024 ways, plus some additional shenanigans. The fact it is similar thematically to Starburst doesn't make it bad - bad gameplay will make it bad :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm sick of those "star" slots, but the theme is just so universal (and I bet very popular among players) that I get why they keep using it. It's still better if the theme is copied, imho, as opposed to copying how the slot actually plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back