Spot the problem

PNEFOREVER2

Dormant account
Lets see who's on the ball today.

Received this Ladbrokes email yesterday.Second time in a week there's been a problem with one of their promo's.

Spot the problem.My brother is excluded from this as he also got the same email :p

Anybody else get it?

LadbrokesPromo.jpg

Unless there should have been a date with this and the promo has expired, I cannot see anything wrong :confused:.

Yeah,as stated received this yesterday,brother the same,the promotion has expired by 4 days.

From the small print at the bottom: 2. The promotion will run between Friday 10th August 00.00:00 BST and ends at 23.59:59 BST on Thursday 16th August 2012.

Erm.....

Zooming in was painful but I think my eyes saw.. between the 10th of August and 16th of August and those dates have already passed?

Edit: Beaten to it. you people type to fast.

Yeah,they had an issue last week too with their "drop bonuses" where only 50% of the bonus would appear-it was a freebie though so I wasn't going to moan about £2.

Yeah,they had an issue last week too with their "drop bonuses" where only 50% of the bonus would appear-it was a freebie though so I wasn't going to moan about £2.

Pity their interaction here was abysmal, i`ve always found their CS via telephone to be 1st rate, I remember calling them one night and spoke to a guy for roughly 15 minutes about football, now that`s customer devotion right there, I defy any other CS out there to try and fill 15 minutes talking about West Ham lol.

Pity their interaction here was abysmal, i`ve always found their CS via telephone to be 1st rate, I remember calling them one night and spoke to a guy for roughly 15 minutes about football, now that`s customer devotion right there, I defy any other CS out there to try and fill 15 minutes talking about West Ham lol.

You would think any interaction here would only be a plus for them.CS is usually pretty decent for me to,although one did go missing mid-chat for at least 15 mins last week without saying a word-actually thought their chat had broken at one point.

In fairness they have said to my brother they will honour the bonus on any deposit he made last week,hopefully they will do the same for me as this would have been a rare Ladbrokes promotion I would have claimed.Actually can't remember seeing 100% match bonus at Ladbrokes before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back