sports-bet forfeits 80k in debts due to credit offers

They offered him 80.000 in FREE bets? :eek2:
I doubt they'd paid him if he'd won couple of millions :D

On the face of it, this is a really negative story for online sportsbetting; a punter with a mental problem (according to the report) who was enticed with large incentive credit offers and then got himself into so much trouble that he almost lost his house (but for the intervention of politicians and others)

Bad PR for the online sports betting industry, I fear. I hope that Sportsbet is addressing the circumstances that made this possible.

yer your right the anti gambling mob will be using this as their headline for the next 6 months

but the one thing he said , which i think applies to a lot of us here , ie with spam ... the guy said ... ' i dont know where the hell they got my phone number from in the first place "

and yer slotmonster lol if he wooda hit 20 winners in a row there would have been some clause lol

"The man, who does not wish to be named, admitted he was foolish"
"the man, who has a mental illness, said he had no idea"

*sorry am in silly mood*

anyhow I bet this is an inspiration for others and probably will happen more often in the future..
first loose your mothers house by gambling, and then run to the shrink and lawyer to get it nullified..
I hope he has some good pills to null the pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back