New Slot Announcement Spinsane by Netent

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Can anyone tell what is going on on this slot? For the first time, I am clueless and that is after reading the paytable and rules. Apparently, you can win 5,000x bet. Release is on 11th June 2019

Slot has 27 fixed pay lines, somehow.

The display on top does something Holy Diver style but I've never seen it in over 200 spins. :rolleyes:

Capture 1576.PNG

Free Spins

The wolf keeps running and is supposed to do something but it never triggered in 15 free spins.

Capture 1575.PNG

Admittedly a lot of games were a bit to dull for me 3 or 4 years back. Then things started to get a bit more interesting and along came Btg and took it all to a new level and love them or hate them they did imo a fantastic job. The problem is other providers seeing how successful they are have either acquired the megaways license or tried their own mainly dreadful attempts at trying to maintain some sort of parity.

Unfortunately for me a lot of developers/providers have flown off at a tangent and we are starting to see games that are being made unnecessarily complicated. It doesn’t matter how you dress up the wolf there are only so many ways of paying out 96% and the market is already oversaturated.

Have to admit that after two days of intermittent demo play I still have not really clued up what this game is all about.

Saw now the random features in the base game, they trigger when the display on the top stays on, Netent calls it "suspense effects" :rolleyes: ...One reel is either spinning again or nudges to land the missing symbol in a combo.

However, it is supposed to do something as well in the free spins and in some 40 rounds I haven't seen anything yet other than normal spinning. No multipliers nothing else other than just the "watch out for the suspense effects".

Here's the text from the Help files with no further explanations what those ominous "effects" will be.

From what I have seen, it is just teaser spins on steroids as all bells and whistles come on with lights flashing only for the spin to just end, well, in a dead spin. :eek:

upload_2019-4-25_9-4-15.png

Have to admit that after two days of intermittent demo play I still have not really clued up what this game is all about.

Saw now the random features in the base game, they trigger when the display on the top stays on, Netent calls it "suspense effects" :rolleyes: ...One reel is either spinning again or nudges to land the missing symbol in a combo.

However, it is supposed to do something as well in the free spins and in some 40 rounds I haven't seen anything yet other than normal spinning. No multipliers nothing else other than just the "watch out for the suspense effects".

Here's the text from the Help files with no further explanations what those ominous "effects" will be.

View attachment 108009
That's just it. The 'effect' is that it creates suspense. It never said it would pay anything! :eek:

Still, it beats their original concept, NothingWays

advert on netents youtube channel is cringy as hell lol.
Seemed to have forgotten to mention this suspense thing while describing the slot on there. Rather unsuprisingly really, having just seen your post above, especially since you waited that long to see it Harry lol.
Is the game really that shit that they have to mention in the information page that at times, something slightly different WILL happen?

But after watching the netent vid on tube, i have just one question to ask, which is much more important than that result. did you feel the buzz?

well, DID YA???

LMAO......Buzz...oh yes, my phone was buzzing while watching the video. Indeed totally cringy and eerie. :rolleyes:

I seriously don't know how they got to 5,000x bet win potential. You will need to hit repeatedly 5OAKs with the wolf super symbol in the free spins, each paying 500x bet. And we all know, that's not gonna happen 10 times in a free spins round, not in a trillion spins. :rolleyes:

Here's the video for anyone willing to "feel the BUZZ"?

Can anyone tell what is going on on this slot? For the first time, I am clueless and that is after reading the paytable and rules. Apparently, you can win 5,000x bet. Release is on 11th June 2019

Slot has 27 fixed pay lines, somehow.

Free Spins

The wolf keeps running and is supposed to do something but it never triggered in 15 free spins.

View attachment 107900

The wolf symbol (with claw mark) 5 of them is 500x bet. A whole screen is 15 symbols which pays 5000x. Normal wolf is only 50x bet for 5 symbols without the claw mark.

This game reminds me of the Aruze slots you get in Vegas; lots of fun to play with plenty going on to keep you entertained. Gold Frontier with the multiplier 4th reel, that Circus one with the clown on the top screen, the one with the sevens that change colour...there are loads of different ones that Aruze have done. I'd love to see them online - I think NetEnt should team up with Aruze and port all of their reel/video slot games :)

Spinsane might not be everyone's cup of tea but there's definitely room for games like this. The presentation is superb. Gameplay-wise it's probably not as refined as the Aruze games but as a first attempt it's not bad. Nice to see them continuing to try new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back