Spam from high places.

I'm surprised they even tried the "Nigerian scam" approach, since there is no belief that the UK is the kind of country where Government officials will tend to "do a runner" with Government money (other than the MP expenses scandal:rolleyes:).

I can't see William Hague even having the TIME to churn out home-made fake Mastercards, he has a job to do.

It also could be an honest mistake. You would probably be doing them a huge favor by informing them of their linking error.

Geez Vinyl, you published card number and pin! I'm gonna start ordering big screen tvs and viagara in your name!

It won't work, I haven't activated the card yet:p

I thought I'd phone the PM and give him my details over the phone, as it is more secure than email - but he was too busy to take my call:D

I'm surprised they even tried the "Nigerian scam" approach, since there is no belief that the UK is the kind of country where Government officials will tend to "do a runner" with Government money (other than the MP expenses scandal:rolleyes:).

I can't see William Hague even having the TIME to churn out home-made fake Mastercards, he has a job to do.

Haha that reminds me of the "flight of the concords" episode where the band manager, Murray, gets an email from a Nigerian fellow asking him to invest in something for him. Murray sends the money to him and the whole episode sets up for this to be some kind of scam and in the final part of the episode the Nigerian guy flies over wearing a suit and everything turns out to be legit and they reap the fruits of their labour! XD classic quote "can you believe it? out of the hundreds of people who use the internet, nobody was willing to help this man out" :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back