So no SEO Questions eh?

OK, I got one.

I've just published a Press Release and its been published by over 200 news agencies. The highest DA was Yahoo Finance at 100 with most of the others being 70-90.

From what I can see all the links are Nofollow.

Will my site get any benefit from these links.?

How do other people get follow links from these types of sources or is that never going to happen.?

Yea in my experience, I know BlackHats that mass produce scraped articles with your brand and I have seen as many as 30 in the top 100. Usually, an end-user never sees them, but even if they do its spun gibberish and no threat. Option 2 is report the spam directly to Google. they are pretty good at removing them as the set their grammar bot in place rather than a college student.

Yea in my experience, I know BlackHats that mass produce scraped articles with your brand and I have seen as many as 30 in the top 100. Usually, an end-user never sees them, but even if they do its spun gibberish and no threat. Option 2 is report the spam directly to Google. they are pretty good at removing them as the set their grammar bot in place rather than a college student.

Sorry Gary, is this an answer to another question as it makes no sense for the question I've asked..

A link is a link. Looks and smells the same. Follow or No Follow.

The difference is in the markup for/in the link code to define if it is 'follow' or 'no follow'

My answer was a step ahead in that I have seen pages rank with or without a follow or nofollow. Jjust a keyword and low competition or mass produced pages targeting that specific term.

So the answer is probably, I'll get some benefit from the nonfollow links, but how and when is probably difficult to quantify. (it would be helpful to understand why you believe that).

You don't know how other people get follow links from news agencies.

Because it needs to look like a natural footprint, and that wouldn't.

Compare your competitions follow/nofollow ratio. It's not a perfect science but it never will be.

OK, I got one.

I've just published a Press Release and its been published by over 200 news agencies. The highest DA was Yahoo Finance at 100 with most of the others being 70-90.

From what I can see all the links are Nofollow.

Will my site get any benefit from these links.?

How do other people get follow links from these types of sources or is that never going to happen.?
Depends on what you paid and who else is on that link page, but generally speaking, they leave a more
"organic/natural" footprint, So np they don't, as long as you have positive indicators as well.

Installing a no-follow link into WP or Ubuntu or whoever, is a tick-box, so if your 2 yrs old it's possible :)
IF you think it has caused am
an issue, run LRT and disavow.

Ps. We know this because we constantly have machines analyzing sites for changes and although we saw some negative effects it is only new sites or sites that funnel traffic to a moneypage that were affected. Run LRT or hrefs and compare your BL profile to those of your competitors. That may also shine some light and even identify where you may be able o place a link.

Gary regards Disavow toxic links. Is this something that you should do as a matter of course on a weekly basis? My main site in my signature got hammered by toxic links at the begin of 2017. Using LRT and the help of another affiliate, I ended up disavow several thousand toxic domains which contained nearly 1 million toxic backlinks.

Yes. I have 2 people that that's all they do. The links won't disappear but the effect will. I expect in the near future GNT will have a sort of tick bow list with graded/defined numbers or tick boxes to make this easier, because negative SEO works like a charm on internal pages, which bleed upwards, I sincerely believe 2% SEO's versus 5billion social media buffs...what set of data, provided it wasn't already owned by Google (AdBright for instance), Danny Sullivan for a second,...anyone care to guess the third? (besides analytics)

PS. We have set up monitors for certain niches over the years, It can also provide a potential new client-base, but it the end is this my belief, based on Google comments over the years, that's the reasoning tPIhey may make stating 300-500 changes a year...how many changes are within those changes and how many incorporate Instagram inti Google Image Search and YouTube always ahead if Vimeo??? The combinations are like PI...infinate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back