As stated if you use VPN you can play any slot you so choose if you play on Stake or Roobet. Just can't say you from the states in any of the chats. Plus there KYC only kicks in after a $100K win so as long as you don't win over that no harm or foul. There are plenty of free decent VPNs, I use a paid one myself as I want my internet to run fairly fast when I'm playing slots or live games.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.