Slots you never win on & ones you regularly win on

colinsunderland

RIP Colin
possibly a bit similar to the never play again thread, but wondered if people have slots that they have never had a profit on in a session?

I've got a few that I have tried loads of times but never walked away with any profit from any session

BAD

Aloha Cluster, I like the gameplay, graphics etc, but must have played thousands of spins both real money and free spins, never once walked away with even my starting balance.

Magic Portals, not as many on real play, but a couple of thousand spins, never won a penny. When they are on VS freerolls, almost everyone else gets 2000+, if I get 1000 points I've done really well, thats on playing it dozens of times, I've had less than 500 points on more than one occasion.

Twin Spin, when it was first released had a couple of big wins but never more than I started with, now, it just eats my balance in minutes, same in battles, never get close to even half way up the leaderboard.

The Rift, less said about that the better.

Spinata Grande, never ever won anything of note whatsoever, and on battles usually come in bottom 5 or 10 lol. Don't know why i bother entering!

GOOD

Dazzle Me, don't play it much in real play, but in battles its rare I finish outside the money positions.

Jimi Hendrix, very rare I don't come away from a session on this without being at least close to my starting balance, but more often than not above what I start with. Same with battles, I would say 7 or 8 out of 10 times I finish in a position where I win something.

Do others find that there are slots that they never win on at all, no matter how often they play?

First five that came to mind (in no particular order) for nothing but horror sessions:

EggOMatic
Wishmaster
CFTBL
Koi Princess
Terminator 2

And first five that came to mind (in no particular order) for winning more frequently than expected:

Steam Tower
Wild Turkey
South Park
Golden Era
Jurassic Park

Regular Winners

1) Immortal Romance (in between the moaning and 'tin foiling')
2) Raging Rhino (yes, seriously, despite it munching me many times, had more than fair share of cracking hits!)
3) Egg O Matic, great balance builder (if its in the mood)
4) Dead or Alive (got me out the shit when close to busting LOTS of times, wild lines and close ones)
5) Jurassic Park (Plenty of cold spells but some cracking 'X' from small bets)

Ice Age Stubborn Shite's

1) Thunderstruck II (The ONLY slot I've hit a JP on in 14 years, constantly fleeces me these days)
2) Untamed Tiger/Panda/Wolf (Killed these upon release, soon making up for that now every time)
3) CFTBL (A game I used to hit well on, can never land a feature or more than a couple of 'chocolate' wilds)
4) Terminator 2 (Thousands of spins, few features, never any hot mode, T-800 vision never a scatter in sight)
5) Ruby Slippers (I thought OZ was supposed to be 'wonderful' :rolleyes:)

Regular Winners

1) Immortal Romance (in between the moaning and 'tin foiling')
2) Raging Rhino (yes, seriously, despite it munching me many times, had more than fair share of cracking hits!)
3) Egg O Matic, great balance builder (if its in the mood)
4) Dead or Alive (got me out the shit when close to busting LOTS of times, wild lines and close ones)
5) Jurassic Park (Plenty of cold spells but some cracking 'X' from small bets)

Ice Age Stubborn Shite's

1) Thunderstruck II (The ONLY slot I've hit a JP on in 14 years, constantly fleeces me these days)
2) Untamed Tiger/Panda/Wolf (Killed these upon release, soon making up for that now every time)
3) CFTBL (A game I used to hit well on, can never land a feature or more than a couple of 'chocolate' wilds)
4) Terminator 2 (Thousands of spins, few features, never any hot mode, T-800 vision never a scatter in sight)
5) Ruby Slippers (I thought OZ was supposed to be 'wonderful' :rolleyes:)

my list would be pretty similar actually, except id swap Eggomatic with Terminator 2. T2 was super kind to me, while that eggoshitic thing was the most vile slot ive ever played :eek: Ah and Id also add BDBA instead of Rhino, because i havent played rhino that much but other than that it really is my list :D

Those I regularily win on:

Forest Tale
White Wolf
Royal Secrets
Rise of Ra

Those I never won a penny on:

Great Adventure
Zodiac Wheel
Faust

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back