Logo
external image

Slots tournaments

Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Location
cyber space
I play slots tournaments daily at a few different casinos and i have won a few. I play at Intertops classic, Liberty and Lincoln also Miami Club and 3 dice. I have played for years and won some. I have done well once on a win. What strategy do you use to win a tournament and then be able to cash out from the win? I have tried all different ways including limiting lines but nothing seems to work. I do love Intertops daily free roll. They start you off with $100 bank roll and they have some good slots for the free rolls. I have gotten up close to 20,000 once on a daily free roll but was too stupid to stop and wait :mad:. Patience would have put me in line for $20 free.
 
Ive won a few on the freerolls at Liberty for $20.. Play them sometimes when bored.. There really is no strategy, i just bet it all on the first spin and hope for a bonus.. When i get to 1st place i stop, and then check leaderboard and only play again if someone gets ahead
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top