Logo
external image

Slots Temple Tournaments

We've added an extra 'free entry' weekly tournament to our tournament schedule in light of the issue with Push Gaming tournaments on Tues (that starts tomorrow):

1787234040544.webp

Zeus Olympus & Beyond is a new slot release from Light & Wonder that is lined up to go live on other UK operator sites on 27th August next week. Until then, we believe the only place you can win real money on this new game is the Slots Temple tournament above!

It would be good to know what you think of this new slot when you have the chance to try it out. Hopefully we can get more "exclusive releases" in our tournament schedule going forward (especially on popular L&W games like their "Huff N Puff" Slots).
 
managed to win the 1p tournament again, not normally one I would bother with seeing as on a game like mustang gold the only way you'll hit >500x is by landing the grand jackpot and would you believe it on my second buy in i got it, as did one other player who came in 25k points below my 544k.
Lovely, I have only ever won it once. Yeah to win that 1p tourney, you definitely need at least one max hit of anything 500/1 or more and then another nice hit of at least 100-200/1 and you're in with a flying chance. Unless it's in RISK mode (like today) and then it's a free for all.....
 
About time I hit again too.

I do the full 25 entries almost every day and it's been over 3 weeks since I finished top 25 :(
Coz you're rubbish.

I think I went about 2 or 3 months back in the year without cashing, so don't worry about that.

**EDIT**

And it's top 20 now isn't it, not 25. Think they used to pay 25 places, now 20 and with 3000 entries, not an easy task. Basically a 3000/1 shot you hit the 100 quid.

Actually maybe not, as we get 25 entries.

Can't be arsed to work out the maths.....
 
Still 25 entries.

If the actual event fills up to 3000 (which is frequently doesn't for the risk events). You're still getting a top 25 finish 1 in 5.3 times. So a little better than once a week. If you actually entered daily and went 2-3 months without a hit you ran terribly for sure.

Considering most events don't actually cap out, especially the risk ones. You're odds are actually more likely 1 in 5 or a little better.

But yeah almost all the EV is tied up to those very rare 1st place finishes. I do wish Slots Temple would flatten the rewards and increase the paid places to lower variance.

But anyway I can't complain I know I'm running hotter than the sun on these. Even entering every day you'd only expect 3.5 1st places a year (approx 1 in 100 if we assume average 2500 entries). Despite this I've won 8 times in just under a year and I took a few month break entering these at the end of last year. Even managed the holy trinity of finishing 1st and 2nd and winning twice in 3 days lol!
 
Yeah maybe I'm over exaggerating, but it felt like that. I possibly got a quid here and there, but I definitely had a bad run.

Impressed with your maths, didn't realise the odds were 5/1 for a top 25.

Looks like I will finish top 25 tonight. Had quite a few cashes this month actually.

Can't believe you've won 800 quid from these this year alone. Mental.
 
I got two prizes in the last few days,one of £3 and one of £5. They are nice but with a £10 minimum withdrawal you are likely to lose them most of the time. I did manage a £10 minimum withdrawal from one of those prizes though.
Guess that's what they are banking on really isn't it? Everyone is gonna blow 15 quid or under, unless they get lucky....

And I'll be honest, I blew the 100 when I won it.

Shame on me.
 
Yeah maybe I'm over exaggerating, but it felt like that. I possibly got a quid here and there, but I definitely had a bad run.

Impressed with your maths, didn't realise the odds were 5/1 for a top 25.

Looks like I will finish top 25 tonight. Had quite a few cashes this month actually.

Can't believe you've won 800 quid from these this year alone. Mental.

Well I was too lazy to work it out myself so I got AI to do it for me :D

But yes entering the full amount every day is extremely + EV in the long run.
 
Had an account with Slots Temple since August last year.

Up until late last month, I assumed that you couldn't earn any rewards after you hit 10,000XP.
And I was wondering how the hell folks earned these tournament tickets.:what:

It was only when they recently displayed that chest graphic above the live info displayed on the tabs on the left hand side of your game screen (while you are actively playing a tournament entry) that I realised that you could earn rewards for earning up to 450,000 XP :oops: :eek:

Man, I felt so dumb when I found out.:oops::laugh:

Anyhow, this month is the first month I have had a proper go at earning XPs to get these tickets.
Earned my tickets to all five Xpoints tournies by the 5th or 6th.
And I am currently sitting 7th on the XPoints leaderboard.

As for the Xpoints tournaments themselves, they have been a massive struggle.
Up until two nights ago that is, when I decided to drop my betsizes to min bet instead of having them at max bet for the first three weeks or so.

Hit a 300x win on The Luxe for 300,000 points, which didn't even crack the top 250 :laugh:,
but then played Le Zeus mere minutes later.
Hit a feature which went mad on the last spin (ended up with 20 bolts on reels 2 to 5 and kept getting a wild or a matching symbol on reel 1 to keep the round alive).

Finished at about 640x which gave me 500,000 points, enough to go 12th.
Next spin - feature triggered again, it paid 95x to put me in the overall lead.
Tagged on another 15,000 points with my last 20 spins.

leadinglezeus4daysleft.webp


I was wondering how the hell so many people could get such high scores in such a tight window.
Now I know.
 
Well the bet size is irrelevant for the challenge ones and those xpoint tournaments are always challenge not risk.

But that's quite the steal nailing an Xpoints tournament on the first go. I have entered almost every one for like 10 of the last 12 months and I have yet to finish in the money on any.

As to overall xpoints count, don't think that counts for anything right? Once you've unlocked all the tournament tickets any additional after that are pointless unless you just want bragging rights on the leaderboard.
 
Well the bet size is irrelevant for the challenge ones and those xpoint tournaments are always challenge not risk.

But that's quite the steal nailing an Xpoints tournament on the first go. I have entered almost every one for like 10 of the last 12 months and I have yet to finish in the money on any.

As to overall xpoints count, don't think that counts for anything right? Once you've unlocked all the tournament tickets any additional after that are pointless unless you just want bragging rights on the leaderboard.
Agree that the betsize is irrelevant for the challenge tournies, but it is one hell of a coincidence that since I dropped my bets from max, then to default setting when the game opens, then to absolute min, the increase in features has been stark.

That said, I do intend to go min bet on challenge tournies from now on. Call it superstitious of me, if you wish :laugh:

I would agree that if I hold on to win the tournament, or even if I place top 3, it's a very good result.
It's just nice to be up there, given how sooo many of my attempts were placing me in the bottom 10% or even the bottom 5% of entrants.

The overall xpoints (beyond the last Xpoints ticket redeemable at 125,000XP) only serves to get you extra chests for avatars.
I decided to go to 450,000XP this month just to satisfy my curiosity as to what the final two blue chests contained. Nothing special at all, just more avatars.
So now that I know that to be the case, it will be a simple plan from next month onwards.

Get to 125,000XP ASAP to unlock all 5 tickets, and do some very low bet sizing in the first few 1p risk tournaments (depending on the game involved) in order to rack up the required XP sooner rather than later.
 
Yes indeed but just don't get your hopes up of frequent places on those.

Those entry numbers are total people not entries. The 1st one is always rammed with people. It's impossible to say because not everyone has it unlocked from the get go and not everyone spins every day. But even if only 2000 people enter a day for an average of 20 days in the month that's 40,0000 attempts. Best case scenario you get 30 attempts yourself. I'm not even joking the odds of coming first are so slim it would take entering every month for over 100 years to have expected to hit 1st. Even top 25 only happens once every 4 and a half years!

I know the ones requiring more points have significantly less entries but for all the effort of entering everything every day it's pretty wasteful. The 1p daily is the only one actually worth hammering away at every day.
 
Yes indeed but just don't get your hopes up of frequent places on those.

Those entry numbers are total people not entries. The 1st one is always rammed with people. It's impossible to say because not everyone has it unlocked from the get go and not everyone spins every day. But even if only 2000 people enter a day for an average of 20 days in the month that's 40,0000 attempts. Best case scenario you get 30 attempts yourself. I'm not even joking the odds of coming first are so slim it would take entering every month for over 100 years to have expected to hit 1st. Even top 25 only happens once every 4 and a half years!

I know the ones requiring more points have significantly less entries but for all the effort of entering everything every day it's pretty wasteful. The 1p daily is the only one actually worth hammering away at every day.
Oh I won't. It didn't take long for me to work out that you kind of need to hit lightning in a bottle to win one of these.

In fact, not even a max win on a Hacksaw is going to get it done, because the most points a max win can earn you in a tournament is 500k.

And 500k ain't going to do jack s**t, especially in a tourney like that WDOAW monthly.
The lead score in that is utterly ridiculous, like 900k+.

How much needs to go right for you to score 900k?
You have to hit a 500x AND a 300x AND get a couple of 4 or 5 spin win streaks AND do all of that within 50 spins?
That's dumb luck with knobs on, so it is.

I am under no illusions as to just how lucky I got in order to get top spot in Le Zeus.
I needed to hit two features on consecutive spins for crying out loud.
Seriously, what are the chances of hitting a 640x feature one spin, then getting another feature next spin and have it nearly pay 100x?
Somewhere between super slim and zero would be my immediate answer.

I even managed THREE features in Le Preachaun yesterday and didn't even crack the top 40,
despite scoring over 225k. Not even good enough to be in the top 5%.

So yeah, I ain't expecting anything. As I said before, I am merely glad it is possible at all.
The freerolls will serve a purpose for me.
Even spending somewhere between 1 and 2 hours per day playing them will reduce the number of real money deposits I make in a day by at least 1, if not more.

And that is no bad thing.
If I win diddly squat from the freerolls, I can accept it quite easily.
It's a bit of harmless and friendly competition.
 
More providers, more choice. Always a good thing.

Feel free to make all entries unlimited again tbh :D. Or at least up it from 25, especially risk ones during the week often finish below the 3000 cap.
 
Special treat as it's the 1st day of the month @lukey141

We're also close on a couple of new game providers for our tournament world.......so you should hopefully see some more exciting changes soon (in October hopefully 🤞).
So everyone can build up Xpoints and keep coming back every day for the monthly tournies! Well, I guess I will be doing that anyway.....

e4515de541d9713617545a157642d4bd (1).gif
 
Well unlimited entries certainly didn't help me

Managed 50 in total this evening. Somehow my best finish was only 301st. Pretty terrible though I only got 1 bonus in all those spins so I rather knew I was screwed. According to AI I had a 1 in 3 chance of finishing top 25 with 1 of those 50. The odds of not getting anywhere in the top 300 were 0.49% or 1 in 203. So yeah, that was a waste of time. Went about as badly as it possibly could of really urgh.
 
Shocking experience today with the 25 entries for the bass slot. Managed to hit the free spins just once and that was on the last entry for a piddly 60/1 shot.

Yuk.
My feeling with Slots Temple and based solely on my own experience (there is no Science here but merely my own experience) is that a higher RTP leads to more bonuses, but the bonuses themselves pay very poorly on the whole. Possibly a trade off between the two? I get a fair amount of bonuses but the bonuses tend to pay worse than lower RTP sites.
 
Shocking experience today with the 25 entries for the bass slot. Managed to hit the free spins just once and that was on the last entry for a piddly 60/1 shot.

Yuk.

I always struggle with the challenge versions. Risk (mostly push gaming) has treated me very well but challenge not so. Think it's because Prag is almost always challenge and I can't for the life of me hit 500x + on their games.
 
Shocking experience today with the 25 entries for the bass slot. Managed to hit the free spins just once and that was on the last entry for a piddly 60/1 shot.

Yuk.
Wow. And I thought 6 bonuses from my 24 entries was bad (it's probably average tbh as it equates to 1 feature per 120 spins).
So (for me at least) the feature bet probably did live up to its "greater chance of hitting the feature" claim.

You definitely got short changed though, no doubt about it.

Oddly enough, my second biggest win from those 24 entries was from a base game win of 110.00
off a 1.50 bet (13 horses on screen).
Only my best paying feature of the six that I had (which paid 149.40 off 1.50) bettered that.

There are a few Prags games where I think that "extra bet" is a load of old tosh.
Gates Of Olympus games in particular I find to be really bad.
For me, the Sweet Bonanza games appear to be the best at living up to the promise of a greater chance to land the feature.

Personally, I find Push Gaming's push bet to be more useful/effective.

And yesterday when I played the Book Of Destiny qualifier, I played without the scatter bet.
And landed 7 features in the 400 spins played.

When I saw the lineup for this month, I was disappointed to see that Big Bass Blast is the last of the 5 Xpoints tournaments.
I played that game in one of the weekly tournaments they had last month and it is a poor game.
I won't be in any hurry to reach 125,000 XP.

Xpoints 2 and 3 (Sweet Bonanza 2500 and Rainbow Riches) are where I think my best chances are,
along with (perhaps) the Big Bass Splash monthly.
 
I always struggle with the challenge versions. Risk (mostly push gaming) has treated me very well but challenge not so. Think it's because Prag is almost always challenge and I can't for the life of me hit 500x + on their games.
Same here, with that one notable exception (I did hang onto 1st and won the Le Zeus Xpoints3 tournament last month).
Although I did get a 6th on the Rainbow Riches Megaways 1p tourny as well (needed 14 attempts).

I enjoy the Risk ones more, because I will use them to build my XP early in the month (while also getting a feel for the game if I have never played it before).
 
That tournament looks to have been working when it first started (24 players have entered & scored points).

We are hoping to fix the issue you highlight today (so more players can enter). If we are not able to do so, we will set up a replacement tournament (for players with 75,000 xpoints) on an alternative game tomorrow.
 
I ought to mention that I was able to play it TWICE today (I was one of the players who wasn't able to play it yesterday).

Be sure to check if the play button has disappeared on the schedule page after you play your first attempt today folks. Mine did not, I clicked on it just to be sure and lo and behold, it let me play again.

After the second attempt, the play button disappeared.
 
As mentioned further up on this thread (on 20th Aug), we have agreed a set up with Light & Wonder which will see alot of their new games go live in our tournament schedule BEFORE they are available to play for real money at other UK casino brands.

The next big release (Huff N Even More Puff Hard Hat Edition) is due to go live in our tournament schedule in less than 90 mins & comes with an enhanced £1000 prize pool (that you can win a share of for FREE - no entry fee, no deposit & no qualifying stake required).

1789139543640.webp


To our knowledge, Slots Temple is currently the only UK Casino where you can win real money on this brand new Huff N Puff slot.

Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
I find the constant 'retry' (and sometimes 2-3 times) when connecting to mainly the 1p tournaments utterly exasperating. It's been going on for quite some time really. I guess it's not a Slots Temple thing (?) and maybe a software provider thing, but it's sooooooooooooo boring.

@Slots Temple is there no way you can allow a player to prepay 5, 10 or all 25 entries at once and then when one round completes it automatically starts a new round from spin 1 again?
 
There's just so many tournaments running it takes literal hours if someone wants to enter it all. I don't know why we're still lacking QoL features like turbo or auto play or with those 1p tournaments as cheekymonkey says a way to more easily go into the next round. Even just a 're enter' button on the game over screen would speed things up.
 
There's just so many tournaments running it takes literal hours if someone wants to enter it all. I don't know why we're still lacking QoL features like turbo or auto play or with those 1p tournaments as cheekymonkey says a way to more easily go into the next round. Even just a 're enter' button on the game over screen would speed things up.
I was going to look it up and I did sort of - Claude says this:

RTS 8 (the UKGC rule banning autoplay) doesn't carve out an exception for tournaments. The rule states that auto-play cannot be offered for "Gaming (including bingo)," and the requirement is that "the gambling system must require a customer to commit to each game cycle individually." There's no separate tournament exemption written into the standard — the only stated exception is for automatically posting blinds in peer-to-peer poker. Since a slot tournament is still built on the underlying slot game (with the same RNG-certified game cycles, just scored via a leaderboard), the same technical standard applies: each spin still has to be manually triggered.
 
Ok,

But then how do Video Slots/Mr Vegas get around that?

In the battles and encores they offer sonic spins on their 'raw' games, hyper play for pragmatic. All the providers they use have both turbo and auto play options that are enabled for everyone.

They've been running these for years, I can't believe they've been breaking UKGC rules all the time and not been reported. Seems like there's got to be some sort of way around if real money isn't involved.
 
Ok,

But then how do Video Slots/Mr Vegas get around that?

In the battles and encores they offer sonic spins on their 'raw' games, hyper play for pragmatic. All the providers they use have both turbo and auto play options that are enabled for everyone.

They've been running these for years, I can't believe they've been breaking UKGC rules all the time and not been reported. Seems like there's got to be some sort of way around if real money isn't involved.
Claude did go on to say this actually:

That's consistent with what I'm seeing across casino/tournament guides — several explicitly say players should disable autoplay for tournaments or note that "some tournaments prohibit autoplay," rather than saying autoplay is a tournament-specific option UKGC allows. A couple of low-quality SEO sites mention "use autoplay when available" in tournaments, but that's inconsistent with the actual regulatory text and reads like generic/outdated advice rather than a sourced claim about UK rules specifically — I'd treat those with skepticism rather than as evidence of a genuine exemption.


Bottom line: as far as the published UKGC technical standards go, autoplay is banned across online slot gaming generally, with no stated tournament exception — so a UKGC-licensed operator running a slot tournament should still require manual spins, same as normal cash play. If you want a fully authoritative answer for a specific operator's tournament, it's worth checking that operator's tournament T&Cs or contacting the UKGC directly, since this specific edge case (tournament format vs. standard cash spins) isn't explicitly addressed as its own category in the standards — my read is an inference from how RTS 8 is scoped, not a directly-stated ruling on tournaments.
 
Well I have no idea really. I still can't believe they'd be doing something that could land them a huge fine but I don't want to dig into it and have them remove it, would be so painful if we suddenly had to manually slow spin battle nights.
 
I tried to use an auto clicker before which worked well in whole, but when it came to bonus rounds it all went tits up and I'm not even sure if they are permitted at all, so stopped using it.

I don't play on Video Slots or Mr Vegas, but that sounds like a real luxury for us UK players these days!
 
Some exciting news…

Slots Temple are ramping up the tournament prizes this month.

We’ve just added a free entry “Le Bandit Special” tournament to our tournament schedule with a prize pool of £5,000.

You can enter daily between now & 10th Oct (to try to better your previous best score) & 1st place will bag an impressive £1,000.

Best of luck to you all.
 
Some exciting news…

Slots Temple are ramping up the tournament prizes this month.

We’ve just added a free entry “Le Bandit Special” tournament to our tournament schedule with a prize pool of £5,000.

You can enter daily between now & 10th Oct (to try to better your previous best score) & 1st place will bag an impressive £1,000.

Best of luck to you all.
Paying all the way down to 154th.

Noice.
 
Paying all the way down to 154th.

Noice.

Indeed. I've yet to cash in any hacksaw tournaments so now's the time.

I scored something like 570,000 points on the Big Bass Splash monthly and even though we're only halfway through the month that's already not good enough to be in the money which is wild.
 
Indeed. I've yet to cash in any hacksaw tournaments so now's the time.

I scored something like 570,000 points on the Big Bass Splash monthly and even though we're only halfway through the month that's already not good enough to be in the money which is wild.
I can see you are sitting in 28th, so many players now and a maximum is not enough these days. You either need 2 x maximums or at least 1 x maximum and a 200-400x to hit the top.

12-18 months ago, that wasn't the story.

*EDIT

Gonna put a tenner in Bonanza.

**EDIT

Nah, I'm not, will watch YouTube instead.
 
You're not wrong.

Really not worth wasting time entering anything but the 1p daily and the big £1000+ prize tournaments these days unfortunately.

The difference between entries for the 100% free vs 1p event shows just how many people are playing without putting a penny in. Don't know why Slots Temple doesn't make more of them 1p entry instead of free. Would at least weed out some of the people who are just only in it for the freebies and don't actually spin real money there.

Would be nice if there were some tournaments that you earnt entry to through wagering with real money, reward those who actually spin there too.

Or even something similar to Video Slots where you can only enter tournaments for a month once you wager enough. Doesn't have to be a lot, even like 50 quid would remove all the freeloaders lol.
 
The difference between entries for the 100% free vs 1p event shows just how many people are playing without putting a penny in. Don't know why Slots Temple doesn't make more of them 1p entry instead of free. Would at least weed out some of the people who are just only in it for the freebies and don't actually spin real money there.
I was thinking exactly the same, but at the end of the day, it's a business model isn't it.

But I like the idea of wagering an x amount of money and being able to enter exclusive tournies for the regular/depositing player.
 
Some exciting news…

Slots Temple are ramping up the tournament prizes this month.

We’ve just added a free entry “Le Bandit Special” tournament to our tournament schedule with a prize pool of £5,000.

You can enter daily between now & 10th Oct (to try to better your previous best score) & 1st place will bag an impressive £1,000.

Best of luck to you all.

You've been spoiling us this week @Slots Temple :)
 
Played the app tournament yesterday and for around 15 hours sat in first place for potentially my first ever first place.. until roughly 10'minutes before the tournament ended anddddd.. bump.. not in first place anymore. What are the chances. :rolleyes:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top