slot primal megaways - missing win

judgenico

Experienced Member
MM
hi everyone i have this issue where as whilst playing the slot primal megaways i had a win in the base game where a bunch of flame type symbols come in and turn into a paying symbol the win in question was £20.60 i continued playing just a few spins when i noticed my balance hadn,t been updated,i was only playing small stakes with a small balance so this became quite obvious what had happened i immediately stopped playing and contacted support who in fairness were prompt and assured me the matter would be investigated,this incident happened on the 19/8 and periodically ive been giving support a nudge to see how things are progressing with just the assurance that they are still looking into it ,my question is how long does these thing usually take i mean its now the 13/9,i do have proof of the win as i took a screenshot from the logs2022-08-19.png

wtf happened there
I deposit £50 plus bonus £50 and 150 free spins, I drop the bonus when I cashout not sure what happen I still had wagering for 150spin to do lost £10 and 5p keep rolling till I finish wagering 😂, I was spin till I got one good line go to big bass do 50p spin I lost many time and build my balance again till big bass paid me £130 moved to Captain did 50p Balance £330 cashout, but I did like 6m spins on 5p on 91% RTP lol keep credit me back 5p

I deposit £50 plus bonus £50 and 150 free spins, I drop the bonus when I cashout not sure what happen I still had wagering for 150spin to do lost £10 and 5p keep rolling till I finish wagering 😂, I was spin till I got one good line go to big bass do 50p spin I lost many time and build my balance again till big bass paid me £130 moved to Captain did 50p Balance £330 cashout, but I did like 6m spins on 5p on 91% RTP lol keep credit me back 5p
oh dear come judgement day your defo going to hell now bud :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back