Question Slot Of The Year 2016 Your Vote!

Well it still seems Netent have the lead...
To be fair though, you've only included a handful of softwares, which a big proportion on the membership can't play anyway :(
No slots from Rival or RTG on your list, for example.

RTG released at least 13 new slots this year, the best of which are probably Nova 7's and Panda Magic.
They also just released SnowMania last week - a "bit of a copy" of Gonzo's Quest.
And in Feb there was Eternal Love - a "sort of copy" of Immortal Romance.

KK

To be fair though, you've only included a handful of softwares, which a big proportion on the membership can't play anyway :(
No slots from Rival or RTG on your list, for example.

RTG released at least 13 new slots this year, the best of which are probably Nova 7's and Panda Magic.
They also just released SnowMania last week - a "bit of a copy" of Gonzo's Quest.
And in Feb there was Eternal Love - a "sort of copy" of Immortal Romance.

KK

I know - I added Snowmania to SC last week and played it in fun mode. As I said I have had to base the 30 slots selected on those with most interest and views of videos/threads. Unfortunately there's virtually bugger-all interest on here in RTG/Rival compared to the rest. Only Americans and some Europeans play them as not generally licensed in most markets, quite rightly IMO. I know you personally like a dose of RTG or Rival sometimes though....:)

My top 5 would be:

1. Vikings go Berzerk (Yggdrasil)
2. Drive: Multiplier Mayhem (Netent)
3. Book of Dead (Play 'n GO)
4. Warlords: Crystals of Power (Netent)
5. Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune (Netent)

1. Golden Fish Tank
2. Book of Dead
3. Legend of the Golden Monkey (Monkey King)
4. Drive
5. Secrets of Atlantis

Reading that list it's not really a great selection but here is my attempt.

1.) Second Strike - Love the post win gamble and has been kind to me high rolling.

2.) King Kong Cash - only played in free play but enjoyed the variety of bonuses.

3.) Vikings Go Bezerk - Not played it much but do like watching on stream as the potential is there.

4.) Book of dead - Just because of the win potential. Very real and very achievable.

5.) Wild Wild West - went through a phase of not being able to lose so would have got top spot until it recently fleeced me for £600 with no bonus.

Not a great year for slots overall, but my top 5:

1) Second Strike
2) Book of Dead
3) Drive
4) Warlords
5) Paranormal Activity

Worst of the year: Motörhead. Like many have suggested, something is seriously wrong with this slot.

When I look at the list above, I don't actually play any of those all that much atm, except for Warlords, which is surprisingly good for a new net ent slot. Just don't expect massive hits.
Also, I am slowly warming up to Paranormal.

While Second Strike is on top of my list, I don't actually want to play it much anymore, after my nearly full screen of diamonds hit (850x). I know it will just take everything back.

Unless something dramatic happens, it looks like Borelords could well win! Given the low variance and lack of potential it does surprise me. I am not surprised HUGO had been ignored and Cleopatra Plus, due to the awful bonus rounds.

book of dead

buffalo blitz (finally gives Canadians a try at rhino)

Paranormal

Drive

vikings go berserk (even though its rigged lol)

Worst slot ever made that I think was made by a man who was dying of a horrible disease and blamed the world for it and left us something to show his anger. Motorhead.

Had to fix mine cause I thought we were just picking from the list..sorry about that my friends

Golden Fish Tank

book of dead

buffalo blitz

Paranormal

Drive

vikings go berserk is still rigged

and motorhead still blows

1) Guns N Roses
2) Warlords
3) Drive
4) Pyramid Quest for Immortality

And i'll add a non Net-Ent one that I've played a lot:

5) Second Strike

1) Guns N Roses
2) Warlords
3) Drive
4) Pyramid Quest for Immortality

And i'll add a non Net-Ent one that I've played a lot:

5) Second Strike

Pyramid Quest is 2015 ..... choose again!

1: Drive Multiplier Mayhem
2: Book of Dead
3: Wishing You Fortune
4: Guns N Roses
5: Lost Vegas

But, none of them near my overall favourites.

Pyramid Quest is 2015 ..... choose again!

Oops! I didn't even drink yesterday, can you imagine :)

My number five goes in that case to Book of Dead, not because of the name but well done designing a great copy of one of the most popular games around.

Morning,

Took some votes in the office and this is what we came up with:

1. Drive: Multiplier Mayhem
2. Dragon Born
3. Poltava
4. Paranormal Activity
5. Secrets of Atlantis

2016 has been a really good year imo when it comes to slots and nice to see old games like Dead or Alive on mobile as well.

Cheers
Johan

Found out Guns 'N Roses won some award yesterday for best new slot for 2016. The press release said that this was the 2nd year in a row that Net Entertainment has won the award. LaSt year, it was Spinata Grande (really?) that won. Good choice in regards to G 'n R.

1: Drive(Biggest win just about 1000x)

2: Second Strike(biggest win full screen 7s 200x bet)

3: Dragon born(biggest win nearly 300x bet loads of jacks)

4: Book of Dead(have run amazing on this slot several times)

5: Pyramid QFI(Not such great sessions lately however can give decent free rounds and on occasion loads of playtime! Biggest win so far is 400x bet)

Found out Guns 'N Roses won some award yesterday for best new slot for 2016. The press release said that this was the 2nd year in a row that Net Entertainment has won the award. LaSt year, it was Spinata Grande (really?) that won. Good choice in regards to G 'n R.

GNR - It's hardly got a vote in this thread! How the hell could Spinata Grande have won a fair open poll??:eek2:

Same way every movie wins some award, just ramp up the number of awards to go around until everybody wins:D

:lolup:

Love how you baptised both provider NetEnt and MG to Notentertainment and Microcloning, pretty funny!

Always one of the hardest things to decide is favorites..i am not quite sure if only Slots can be picked that were released in 2016, but i can always re-answer when you clear that up:)

For now i'll assume only the latest releases:

1Spectra - Thunderkick - Highly underrated game i.m.o.!! So cool, so streaky, great soundtrack, and simple but appealing graphics, also great for low rollers, as even on the paltry 0.10 betsize you can win hundreds (like i did on release :p)

2Vikings Go Berzerk - Yggdrasil Gaming - Awesome game with seemingly even bigger potential than Vikings Go Wild, which was already a favorite..Those Berzerk Spins are really appealing, and i bet, despite a lot of negative comments about the ghastly nature of this beast of a slot so far, it will rise in popularity a LOT in the coming years..

37Sins - Play'n GO Simple, kind of innovative and also plenty of hitpotential..seems HV for sure, but i already encountered a few nice winning streaks in a row,
As such i will definitely keep playing it. I also think it's quite nice to have yet another game that is playable with 10 cent per spin:)

4Super Heroes - Yggdrasil Gaming - Great innovative game, graphically pretty stunning, and with a very popular theme as of late, which has very hard to achieve potential, but is very entertaining to play nonetheless

5Orient Express - Yggdrasil Gaming - And last, and in this case also least, but still a favorite: just out in Unibet (Exclusive for now) an absolutely cool game, i.m.o. with plenty of potential and mixing a lot of cool elements from other slots 'we' love..see for yourself :p

So basically almost all Yggdrasil..bit surprised no Quickspin in my favorites, but then again, they haven't really shone this year!
I hope at least someone else thinks Spectra is as great as i think it is, cause i really hope Thunderkick will get a lot of play..these guys are really good and need to be growing :)

Book Of Dead - Play N Go
Drive Multiplier Mayhem - Notentertainment
Secrets Of Atlantis - Notentertainment
Second Strike - Quickspin
Spectra - Thunderkick

1. Book of the dead
2. Vikings go wild (vikings go berzerk is another slot. The yggdrasil is vikings go wild)

They are both Yggdrasil.

Anyway, i skimmed through the thread the first time, read it now, but still not sure if were only allowed to pick from the 30 or any release this year?
If the former, then i change my number 5 to Drive MM, which i had forgotten about, as in it being a slot from this year, but is quite a cool slot indeed.
And i'll change 7sins to Book of Dead, and Super Heroes to Dragon Born..

If the latter then i'll leave it as is, unless you are not happy with an Exclusive, which then would become Drive MM:)

Cool to see that Hedgehok and JD also liked Spectra!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back