Expired Promo Slot Challenge at 32Red - Fun & Free!

There are promos that are no more.
Welcome back Rob! I missed you.
Well I was going to go with the same one as many others seem to be doing but I’ll go with the outsider instead...

fishin frenzy please x

Supppppaaaaa!!!!! Whoop Whoop. I’ve missed you too. Good Luck! Rob :)

Entries close in just over 24 hours time. If you’ve not chosen a slot yet then post here with which one you think will pay the biggest bonus.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Rob :)

Hey Rob! nice to see your still alive:) One of the very few streamers that is actually entertaining and original, and t.b.h. at the moment i kind of had it up to here with all the streamer reccomendations in youtube, but if you were one of them i may consider :D

Gladly taking a stab at this as im broke af, despite being afraid of your rigged wheel:p - which i'm sure will have to be used as there's only 5 slots and god knows how many contenders in the coming 24 hrs...

I'll have to go for Ra Megaways, as that's the one i feel will hit..
Hope you win tons!

GL peeps...

Hey Rob! nice to see your still alive:) One of the very few streamers that is actually entertaining and original, and t.b.h. at the moment i kind of had it up to here with all the streamer reccomendations in youtube, but if you were one of them i may consider :D

Gladly taking a stab at this as im broke af, despite being afraid of your rigged wheel:p - which i'm sure will have to be used as there's only 5 slots and god knows how many contenders in the coming 24 hrs...

I'll have to go for Ra Megaways, as that's the one i feel will hit..
Hope you win tons!

GL peeps...

Hey Incredible, thanks for the kind words. I had so much fun doing the streams, we had such a nice bunch of people. Very best of luck, Ra can pay really well so let’s hope it does today lol.

Good to see you’re still about mate.

Entries close in exactly 2 Hours. Best of luck everyone. I will post the results later and also open up entries for a different game.

Enjoy what’s left of the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back