Sky raffle agan!

Please do mate :thumbsup:

I have recently started making deposits and playing at SV after a very lengthy absence/break.

Roughly 2-3 x £25 deposits per week over last fortnight or so.

Do I qualify / get entered into these raffles automatically or is it an 'Opt In' / Higher deposit thing?

Cheers Dunover :thumbsup:

You opt in to everything - just click promotions.

Here is the report:

I set up for 200 spins@1.25 Twin Spin. £250 of credit. Ended up with £111. FUMING LAPTOP NEARLY AIRBORNE. Made WR.

Rhino £1.20 spins, feature in 5 spins - BoG £5.40 the lost 50 more bastard quid.

Down to £54

BoRe at £1 a spin, soon got feature, jacks for 74x!!
10 spins, feature again, scarabs 125 quid! 4x3 and 2 x 2

Balance £245 £3 UP!!!

2 spins later, 5 f*cking paharaoh's masks £200!!!!!!!

Now on £445. left BoRe at £425

Steaming Tower Of Shit 200 spins at 45p cost £10

Back on Rapist lost £30 at 80p spins, including one zero-paying non-retriggering BoG.

4 -scatter trigger when down to £370 exactly £130 no retrigger double-rhino-wild-double rhino-wild f-all f-all 2x 3x for a £96.00 win on one spin. Now at £500 4 spis later 3-sctter trigger. 28 spins, £28.10 played back left at £500

Twin Spin - it couldn't carry on as bad? It did £200 lost at £1.25 18x once as biggest win, 9 join-ups 7 lost down to £300 F*cking Netent shite.

Cashed out £250 - where I was when I got bonus.

£50 taken to BoRe again, 140x at 50p on Queens feature. back to £100
Explorer feature £30 now £120 down to £100 w/d another £50

Dragon Born 40p lost no feature down to £27 onto Steaming Tower of Shite 30p spins
First feature NOT ONE WILD 250 coins. Next 2 wilds 170 coins. Next 7 wilds 328 coins. Next 1 wild 394 coins. Next 5 wilds 1197 coins. Left £43

BoRe again, 40p spins, BUST

Free £300 cash on the way, so ain't complaining!

IF I had avoided Netent, over 500

Sky Vegas are good! I should really check the promos page more - the other month deposited a fair amount but never looked at the promos. So used to playing bonus free most of the time these days. But these raffles seem worth it.

Good report and sounds like a roller coaster session. :thumbsup:

Glad it ended pretty well and you at least made a reasonable cash out. Given up on Twin Spin, last 5 x 5 reel joins ups have all been single, single, single :mad:

Rhino was throwing diamonds at me last night, until I got disconnected then it was 'tin foil and Bustville O Clock'

I am no Tin Foil addict ......................................................... Apart from TWIN SPIN

100% this has been tampered with. Cant work it out but it truly does not play the same on the totally shite new version. Since the change had ZERO 5 line join ups that pay anything of value
and those are few and far between. Sure they have kept the RTP the same but somehow have made it pay different i dont know .... but wish someone would do a real test on this. Its fucking bollock
this game now. And even VS game payouts graphs show it as on a down trend sub 95% for this month and the last and strangely no other historical data on this. When I questioned VS on this they
did not reply. Which surprised me. :mad:

I am no Tin Foil addict ......................................................... Apart from TWIN SPIN

100% this has been tampered with. Cant work it out but it truly does not play the same on the totally shite new version. Since the change had ZERO 5 line join ups that pay anything of value
and those are few and far between. Sure they have kept the RTP the same but somehow have made it pay different i dont know .... but wish someone would do a real test on this. Its fucking bollock
this game now. And even VS game payouts graphs show it as on a down trend sub 95% for this month and the last and strangely no other historical data on this. When I questioned VS on this they
did not reply. Which surprised me. :mad:

Reminds me of a certain game with a few outlaws in it.
Hit a WL for just under 2000x bet while playing at RP with the winnings from the generous superspins melvin mentioned on here. So started depositing to clear a 500wagering with a 160 bonus balance available after wagering. met the wagering after depositing 75 and withdrew 170 so not to bad.
But i spent a solid 12 hours on the new version of DOA on min bet :cool: to see how bad it really is.
Managed to break 2 personal records held on the previous version in one session on the new version.
record 1. Nearly 2 hours without a bonus round.
record 2. About 3.5 hours with no base game 5oak win better than 5oak cups. That length of time would have went on longer had i not cashed out.

Also noticed, that in 12 hours solid, not once in the base game did it roll in 5oak j's. :confused:
And only once did it roll in 5oak q's, at which point i got naked and partied like its 1999

You luck basket, That post No3 is why I do not enter promo, Reading that is like reading the holy grale backwords but yes you have to opt in, I had a try read the other day as I have and odd depo there

View attachment 73011

Just logged in - 4 prizes 1x wagering....I'll let u know later how I get on. :)

What a spawny twat. :mad:

Oops.....sorry. What I meant to say was "Sincere congratulations mate!" :)

PS Stay away from Netent. No point in avoiding an unwanted anal probing from the Rhino if you then go choose to get f*cked up the arse by a company that ruined the game that just happens to be fucking you over everytime you touch it, is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back