New Slot Announcement Six Acrobats (Microgaming)

You are fast! You posted this 15 min after MG! Yes BDBA clone :thumbsup:
But my guess is they don't let you change the pay lines, so I will stay with BDBA.

Is that 1st line full of wilds in fs really possible?! :eek::eek:
Has anybody hit that in BDBA, ever?

Pure luck about spotting the video :)

I will play it when it will be available (though I don't like theme) because I found BDBA to be jerky, slow and somewhat strenuous.

Picking lines is not an issue for me.

About wildline, I think the only answer is possible: no, never....

Not really sure what else there is to say...its BTBA.
Why not just revamp the classic version.. actually scrap that.. (looks at Loaded, Sure Win, Agent Jane Blonde and the presumably cancelled Avalon HD)

Well I haver never seen the 5 wilds on 1 payline in BDBA. Must be possible as there are wilds on each reel. :rolleyes:
Ofc MGS shows off with a 1 in a 50 million hit chance win in the video.

Also can they not do a demo on normal bets like 1 or 2 Euro?
€22.50 a pop..In ur wet dreams MGS.

Turns out that this game is very good actually. Had forgotten it's a BDBA clone, but regardless I was well impressed with its gameplay.

Only tried it due to a promo which gave a hundred spins on it, I assumed it's the usual 15 free spins at 3x but was pleased at the 5x multiplier....

I did think the variance was 'a touch high' but in retrospect I now know why :oops:

Still, I had some mammoth hits on it and I can't complain, about 1300x on a last free spin and also a 500x base game hit from out of nowhere.

It can also go extremely bad and decimate your balance with the dead spins and terrible bonus rounds, but we know that from BDBA. All I know is that it gave me hours of playtime and a nice little cashout!

And I'm not sure about a full wildline, that has to be in the millions? I got 3 wilds lined up and thought I'd just witnessed Christ's return :D:cool:

I have to say, I have been playing this a little bit. I prefer the theme on Six Acrobats over BDBA, I think its about time they cloned some decent slots. I think the music is catchy and I can see why they have released this, it will appeal to the Asian audience too.

Rob :)

I have to say, I have been playing this a little bit. I prefer the theme on Six Acrobats over BDBA, I think its about time they cloned some decent slots. I think the music is catchy and I can see why they have released this, it will appeal to the Asian audience too.

Rob :)

I agree with you up to a point.

I think keeping the theme from original (and adding modern features and mechanics) will this be great BDBA II. Something like enhancing Adventure Palace...

Still, MG, is there any possibility to be a bit creative with big win animations...at least color and font...

way too high volatility. I did a couple thousand spins never got freespins or any hits really.

rtp over 2400 spins is 31.1%. Doing my last dozen or spins on it now then probably wont ever touch it again

I have had hits already on this I never had from years of playing BDBA. Full line of the top symbol with wild twice in the basegame, third and forth best symbol with wild in basegam and in freespins.

€0.27-€0.54 bets.

I think i'm up 4000x bet on this one. :eek:

Plays much smoother then BDBA and it even has animations in HTML5, which confirms to me that MG couldn't afford anything but still images for Jurassic World. What a shame.

I gave it a try on videoslots instead of gaming club. And hit this on 72 cent bet after 4 spins then a bonus again not long after that paid $35. And a $30 hit not long after and a few smaller ones

I guess I like it now

Capture.jpg

Just had a play of this, Thought i got in some good wins but it comes from the DoA school of win lines :(

Still quite fun, unexpectedly high payout for 3 A's took me by surprise, hit the free spins a few times but nothing major.

I played this during my full tilt blowout I had on Saturday and it was a total disaster! I got the feature twice in approx 40 spins @ £5 per spin and both free spins (16 & 18 spins in total) gave me a grand total of feck all, not a single win either time @ £5, WTF? The writing was already on the wall by that time as I had already rolled through too much and quit at that point. Dont know if I feel worse for having blown as much money as I did on the night or the fact I get 2 zero features @ £5, sickening. :confused::eek2::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back