Question Sites that covers upcoming Slots ? (MG, Net Ent, Playtech etc)

Dagobert

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
Hi I would like to read about upcoming slots. Specially MG and NetEnt.
Is there any websites that are ITK (in the know) about upcoming releases?
And maybe some that writes reviews as well?

-D-

Rainmaker always seems to know about any new NetEnt slots WAY before anyone else.
And he always announces it here on CM - so you just need to check this forum regularly! :thumbsup:

Yes, I always start a new NetEnt game thread as soon as they have published a preview video on Youtube. Usually about a month or so before the game goes live.

As for January, NetEnt will release Big Bang in a couple of weeks. Twin Spin Touch will also go live.

Lucky Koi from Microgaming will go live January 21 (I think) and NextGen Gaming, Sheriff Gaming and Betsoft will release something new as well.

Oh...and Zeus 3 from Williams Interactive will go live at the end of this month.

February will be interesting as NetEnt will reveal their next branded slot + Wonky Wabbits will go live.

Microgaming will release Avalon 2, which may become one of their biggest games this year.

I am also very much looking forward to Raging Rhino from Williams Interactive. This one should go live during March together with Gems Gems Gems.

Yes, I always start a new NetEnt game thread as soon as they have published a preview video on Youtube. Usually about a month or so before the game goes live.

As for January, NetEnt will release Big Bang in a couple of weeks. Twin Spin Touch will also go live.

Lucky Koi from Microgaming will go live January 21 (I think) and NextGen Gaming, Sheriff Gaming and Betsoft will release something new as well.

Oh...and Zeus 3 from Williams Interactive will go live at the end of this month.

February will be interesting as NetEnt will reveal their next branded slot + Wonky Wabbits will go live.

Microgaming will release Avalon 2, which may become one of their biggest games this year.

I am also very much looking forward to Raging Rhino from Williams Interactive. This one should go live during March together with Gems Gems Gems.

Lucky Koi is already live at europalace and vegas palms(same group)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back