sit outs

johnjohn

Dormant account
dont you just hate them? esp in freerolls i think all sites should adopt the ' if you aint played a hand in the 1st level your booted ' unless if you paid to play then you should be allowed to do as you want

Gosh yes! It makes me crazy, sitting through so dang may hands with 3 or 4 players active and the rest sitting out!

Then there is the 60 minute "late registration" available too. If you can't join in the first 10-15 minutes.......... play another tourney!

unfortunately only microgaming softwares has this policy.....its breaking my nerves wehn i m playing a tourney and i cant see who really playing and remaining in real at game....

It's just a case of adapting to the conditions of the table. If you can't beat a sit out then something is wrong! :)

You just need to adjust your starting hand requirements and level of aggression by treating it like those players aren't even there. 4 sit-outs on a 10-handed game just means you (pretty much) should be playing 6-max strategy.

Remember though that in the early levels there is very little reason to be getting into a fight to steal the blinds!

It's just a case of adapting to the conditions of the table. If you can't beat a sit out then something is wrong! :)

You just need to adjust your starting hand requirements and level of aggression by treating it like those players aren't even there. 4 sit-outs on a 10-handed game just means you (pretty much) should be playing 6-max strategy.

Remember though that in the early levels there is very little reason to be getting into a fight to steal the blinds!

Total derail - Sorry I know nothing about Poker at all and have never played :confused: sooo this post reads in fluent chinese for me - or in my translation .

"The conditions of the table" = whether your table is solid, has four legs , is big enough to put your cup pf tea and laptop on

"Sitout" - like sitting on ?but out - maybe sitting outside !

"Your hand requirements" = whether all your fingers work and hand can pick up said cup of tea or operate laptop !

"Level of agression" jabbing at the keys of the laptop to smashing it hard to the floor depending on well the level of agression !

"10 handed game" - wow 10 hands may come in useful !!

"6 max strategy "- nope no idea at all on this one

"Getting in a fight to steal the blinds - are the blinds really worth stealing ?- I would prefer the curtains ! not sure I will fight you for them though!

:D sorry derail over

:)

Funny post. Apologies, bit of a poker nerd and spent too much time amongst other players - there is a whole language to learn if you get involved and this was just the basics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back