Btw, update on Birthday Bonuses: 32Red (no WR), Paradise8 (even though I haven't played there in a while) and 3Dice (no WR) all came through with very decent bonuses, and Intertops with a small one (again not somewhere I play anymore)
How did I miss this thread?
Well I'll tell you - Simmo only went & had his birthday on the exact same day as my daughter!
So we were partying on the 5th & then traveling on the 6th and I didn't get online to see it...
That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!!!
Sorry I missed it matey - I hope the hangover was a good one!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.