Serious progressive jackpot win

I wonder what the bet was? I was on a roll at that slot about a year ago. That game can be great or suck your money out lol.

WTG winner!!! Very nice

I thought it had to be max bet for the progressive.

On a similar note --

Major Millions was hit 17 hours ago. Someone won $1,094,000! :eek2: I've been tracking this game for over a year, and so far this is the biggest Major Millions hit I've seen.

The current jackpot is a little more than $253,000. :D

Yes, it has to be max bet.

I agree Babs, I love that slot! So many times when I'm running low on credits I'll hit the kings and the princess etc. for a nice fat win.

Babs, hope I can get some money together soon and meet you in A/C!

$946,886.05 hit on Sir Cashalot last Thursday by Norwegian player KarinK at 7Sultans.

Norwegian player you say? Lets see if she wants to pay taxes for it, the Norwegian government are nice enough to take only 28% :icon_evil of your winnings, so you get to keep 72% IF they found out about it..

That's $265,128.094 in taxes! :eek:

Norwegian player you say? Lets see if she wants to pay taxes for it, the Norwegian government are nice enough to take only 28% :icon_evil of your winnings, so you get to keep 72% IF they found out about it..

That's $265,128.094 in taxes! :eek:
to get that much money id be glad to pay it :)thats alot of dough, congrats to the winner:thumbsup:

We're still awaiting details from Fortune Lounge (I guess the weekend has slowed responses down) on the KarinK win and from MGS on the big hit on Major Millions that Dave has flagged.

Hi All

I have great pleasure in confirming that the Major Millions Jackpot was indeed hit at 32Red over the weekend. Early on Sunday morning Anne C, a long standing Club Rouge member from Scotland, scooped 1,094,112.81.

Having spoken to Anne yesterday she is understandably absolutely thrilled with the win. She's been a player at 32Red for a few years and has incredibly had a much smaller Jackpot win in the past too.

What is especially pleasing for us is that Anne is the second millionaire created at 32Red in the last 13 months. Her win follows Sharon H's 1m King Cashalot payout in January last year.

Hopefully there's no better place for a player to hit the 5m plus Jackpot on offer with Mega Moolah at the moment....

Best wishes

Ed.

Hi All

I have great pleasure in confirming that the Major Millions Jackpot was indeed hit at 32Red over the weekend. Early on Sunday morning Anne C, a long standing Club Rouge member from Scotland, scooped 1,094,112.81.

Having spoken to Anne yesterday she is understandably absolutely thrilled with the win. She's been a player at 32Red for a few years and has incredibly had a much smaller Jackpot win in the past too.

What is especially pleasing for us is that Anne is the second millionaire created at 32Red in the last 13 months. Her win follows Sharon H's 1m King Cashalot payout in January last year.

Hopefully there's no better place for a player to hit the 5m plus Jackpot on offer with Mega Moolah at the moment....

Best wishes

Ed.

Norwegian??? And I thought it was KIMSS....at least he hit it big!!!

Hi All

Best wishes

Ed.

Great news Ed... Especially for Anne!

Absolutely stunning.

Not as stunning however as the screenshot at Old / Expired Link

I'm sure it's not just me that could sit and stare at that 'credit' window all day... Awesome.

Not as stunning however as the screenshot at Old / Expired Link

I'm sure it's not just me that could sit and stare at that 'credit' window all day... Awesome.

I will grab a chair and join you Slotster.

Cup of tea, a few choccy hob nobs and we can both just look at that beauty of a screenshot for hours!!!!

Lucky cow - she must have nearly had a heart attack, lol. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back