Serena Williams beaten by Sabine Lisicki at Wimbledon

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
This S&&** in the Tennis World

Serena Williams beaten by Sabine Lisicki at Wimbledon :mad:
World number one Serena Williams saw her winning streak and hopes of a sixth Wimbledon title end with a shock defeat by Germany's Sabine Lisicki.
Lisicki, the 23rd seed, won the fourth-round encounter 6-2 1-6 6-4 on Centre Court.
Williams joins leading names Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in making an early exit at what has been a tournament of stunning upsets.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

By Piers Newbery
BBC Sport at Wimbledon

What a crazy tournament so far! Luckily I don't bet on tennis but I reckon the ones who do have been having some nightmare scenarios betting on these ¨sure win¨ favourites with next to nothing odds :cool:

I couldn't agree more, this is the most open wimbledon in years. Is it a changing of the guard? Out with the old and in with the new maybe.

I watch all the tennis I can, I even set my alarm for some tournaments. :D

I'm glad Serena got beat, she's been too dominate, it's about time someone else wins, lol. Lisicki just won again!!! :D But then again, I get mad when Federer goes out. :laugh:
I'm actually hoping on the mens side it's not Djok or Murray, (I would love Ferrer, but I don't think so) and on womens side I have many favorites.

I've seen just about every match at Wimbledon and most have been great! Watching Li Na vs. Radwanska right now, what a match!!! Great players here. We have it televised on two stations, so I can flick back and forth if I choose.

This S&&** in the Tennis World

Serena Williams beaten by Sabine Lisicki at Wimbledon :mad:
World number one Serena Williams saw her winning streak and hopes of a sixth Wimbledon title end with a shock defeat by Germany's Sabine Lisicki.
Lisicki, the 23rd seed, won the fourth-round encounter 6-2 1-6 6-4 on Centre Court.
Williams joins leading names Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in making an early exit at what has been a tournament of stunning upsets.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

By Piers Newbery
BBC Sport at Wimbledon

This Sabine Lisicki was hitherto unknown but was able to cause an upset to have beaten highly rated Serena Williams at Wimbledon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back