Self promoting here

jas2587

Dormant account
check out my page you can see My mans bike an his winning Trophy took 1st place in Sports Bike an yes I got sunburned

Thanks for lookin

Cindy:)

COOL!!!!

What do the judges look for? And how many bikes are entered?

This is only the 5th year that sanford Florida has done it
they have many classes of bikes
antique sports trykes full dress etc
there was about 100 bikes this time Gary went up against 7 other bikes they was all Harleys I have some of those pictures lol but they wasnt important to us nice bikes but evidently the judges liked gary's better he has put a lot of work into it
he won it in a auction thru Ebay 8 yrs ago drove up there an got it back here an took it completly apart
It was featured in Roadbike Magazine 2 or 3 yrs ago they called it the "Red Rooster"

I am sure they looked for a clean bike wether they thought it was street run

we was gonna go to Daytona Beach this year an ebter it but he got pnumonia that week (((10th))) an still has it he is getting better tho so maybe bike week in March
was fun cept for the sunburn:D

Thanks Yall

Cindy

It was featured in Roadbike Magazine 2 or 3 yrs ago they called it the "Red Rooster"

That's pretty impressive!!!! :clap:

Does he ride it? Or is it just a show bike? And would that make a difference to the judges?

Did you guys see any bikes that made you say wow?

Sorry for so many questions...lol...but those bikes were amazing!!!!

That's pretty impressive!!!! :clap:

Does he ride it? Or is it just a show bike? And would that make a difference to the judges?

Did you guys see any bikes that made you say wow?

Sorry for so many questions...lol...but those bikes were amazing!!!!

yes he rides it when he isnt sick :D to some people its all about how the bike looks 1 ladie trailored her bike there an she won a trophy they was calling her the trailor lizaed
personally we feel they should be ridable 1 guy pushed a bike in an registered it an pushed it over to the spot he was goin in an it had a jet engine it would start but it wouldnt run he didnt even have the belt hooked up
see to me that is cheating they should make ya ride it around the parking lot 1 time:D

yes there was alot of bikes thta make ya go wow an make ya go WTF was they thinkin
even if you dont like bikes it is worth the time to go an look at them some things that people do would amaze ya

n/p on the ?s

Thanks all
Cindy

lol, if you'd gotten much more sun, you and the bike would have matched! ;)
Congrats on the win, it's a good looking bike! :thumbsup:

lol, if you'd gotten much more sun, you and the bike would have matched! ;)
Congrats on the win, it's a good looking bike! :thumbsup:

LMAO that is what all the harley men was sayin as they looked at my breast it was a trip I tell ya an that sunburn sure hurt

Cindy:)

Thanks Chayton

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back