Seeing the same number everywhere...

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
For the last couple of years I've been seeing the number 222 a lot. It seems like whenever I glance at a digital clock it's either 2:22 am or 2:22 pm - the license plate of the car in front of me has 222 in it, I call a cab, the cab comes and it's #222, I look out the window and a city bus drives by and it's got #222 on the side, I log in to see how I did in a tournament and I'm #222.

lol and lately that's been my balance after 22 minutes of play...$2.22

Seriously though, I'm seeing it everywhere. I know it doesn't mean anything and I probably just notice because I notice...but just wondering if it happens to anyone else.

I do have to say I was a little nervous on Feb 22nd but nothing happened. :oops:

You wanna talk about freaky. On 9/11/2002, exactly 1 year to the day after the 9/11 attacks, the new york lottery pick 3 winning numbers were 911.

:eek: :eek2:

On September 11, 2002,
exactly one year after the 9/11 attacks,
the winning numbers drawn in the New York
State Lottery for September 11, 2002 were: 9, 1, 1.

Here's another freaky page about #'s....

Link Removed (invalid URL)

i see 1111 a lot for a couple of years already. It was driving me crazy and i did some research.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think i am staring to believe this. :Angel:
222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

Woohoo....Mega Moolah Jackpot, here I come! ;)

I just gave a red packet "laisee" containing HK$222 to a good friend to wish her luck in her exams. In Chinese or rather Catonese 2 is pronounced the same as easy so I hope this will be facile for her.

WOW... I have been going through the same thing for at least the last 10 years....11.11 .... it has had me so concerned that when I book flights etc, I try to avoid that time of day or night and if I cant, I'm bracing for the worst :oops:
Hubby thinks I'm totally bonkers, but that's not unusual :D

Thanks to you xoxoxoxoxox and that link I'm feeling much better about "OUR" numbers :notworthy

I just gave a red packet "laisee" containing HK$222 to a good friend to wish her luck in her exams. In Chinese or rather Catonese 2 is pronounced the same as easy so I hope this will be facile for her.

so 222 is easy easy easy? :D Actually isn't 888 a super lucky number in China?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back