See Neteller...

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
...has had a major overhaul on the design front when you log on :eek2: Can't see any new features though. Notice they still have the Turkish link on the login page :D

Not really much better, but they should make the "austrian" side finally in german language, because the german people have also a german side and we also speak german, so why is our side only in english available?

I've told it the support a half year ago, but it looks like, that they are not interested in them :rolleyes:

It's certainly no problem for me, to understand all words on this side, but not all people in austria can speak/read english ;)

Gee, I wonder if the new design was suggested by the US Dept of Justice?

You know to make it nicer for the FBI auditors that are going through ALL of Netellers Records
(Yup, even the non-US accounts)...

Don't like it.

Don't like it.

1) My limit has been drastically reduced, although the way MG is playing at the moment it shouldn't be a problem.

2) They have removed all the nice colours, such as blue for credits, and it all looks the same now. They say they have removed yellow, but they have introduced a bright white and yellowish striped theme for the statement page - I'm going to need sunglasses:)

3) STILL no option to download transaction logs.

4) Important fee information left unsaid, such as they detail that withdrawals to the ATM card are a flat 2, but do not mention the high fees for using the card at the ATM, nor do they mention limits at ATMs.

do not mention the high fees for using the card at the ATM

That's right, because i'd also this problem, as i would take my money from a ATM, but neteller says only, that the fees are not from their, so they can't influence this.

It would be really nice for all users, that this fees would told their all before nd written on the neteller homepage!

I'd like to see a statement of fees aswell. Thats always been missing and you have no idea what they are taking. Same with currency conversions. Quite like the new design tho - not groundbreaking but smarter for sure.

NETELLER debit card fee structure is available on this page.
Old / Expired Link

And you can obtain debit card statement from NETELLER support if you ask them. I'm sure you will be shocked to see how much fee you paid them over years.

I'd like to see a statement of all the interest that's being pocketed by Neteller on my frozen balance.

The power of compounding interest is amazing.:D

Funny

NETELLER debit card fee structure is available on this page.
Old / Expired Link

And you can obtain debit card statement from NETELLER support if you ask them. I'm sure you will be shocked to see how much fee you paid them over years.

Funny how I only get the top bit minus the fee structure when I link through from the Neteller site itself. Seems there is a fee for doing everything, AND a fee for doing nothing! You are charged if you leave a balance on the card, but are also charged for checking whether you have left a balance on there. I have a UK Bank ATM card, and they have enough trouble with the fees charged when you actually withdraw through privately run ATMs.
I see no real benefit over paying a once and for all 2 (or 1) fee to take a large chunk from Neteller to my bank, and then withdraw the cash in small chunks for free. These fees look small, but with so many charges for the different activities they will soon add up to a large amount.

It looks to me as if they're charging ?2.00 every time you move money from the Neteller account to the Neteller card, and then another ?2.50 (or ?1.50 for blue cards) every time you visit an ATM.

No wonder these guys were so cash rich!

Ja klar mit einem Translator :)

Why have you changed the word "knnen" into "sind" ?

It was at first right, but now it's false, so i know, that you can't really speak the german language :D

Turkish use moneybookers more than neteller. Moneybookers send withdrawals to Turkey bank account in 2 days and and they only cut $2 and bank $1. So we get withdwaral amount - $3

Neteler fees are too high for debit cards cashings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back