New Slot Announcement Secret Romance (MG)

Am I the only one that thinks the MGS slots start to look very similar to each other and mostly play the same as well?
Just design a new skin and a few new symbols on the reels and voila, we have a "new" slot.

To be honest, I like to play my old MGS favourites but basicly everything from the last 12-24 months I wouldn't even play anymore as everything plays and feels the same.

Dragonz I like but also is not a new concept.

For the rest I stick to TSII, IR, TFROL, TS1, Terminator and some of the older slots.

I find that playing the older games such as IR, TSII, PB, JP, etc, they feel 'warm' and comfortable, and whether you win or lose, there's always that feeling with them that you could win.

Those feelings just aren't there with any of the new slots from the last couple or years. They mostly feel cold and clinical

I find that playing the older games such as IR, TSII, PB, JP, etc, they feel 'warm' and comfortable, and whether you win or lose, there's always that feeling with them that you could win.

Those feelings just aren't there with any of the new slots from the last couple or years. They mostly feel cold and clinical

I'd agree with all of the above except TSII

Session after session I just cannot hit a picture 5OAK or a bonus.

Only play this slot at 32 Red, guess it remembers 'that' hit after all :rolleyes:

I'd agree with all of the above except TSII

Session after session I just cannot hit a picture 5OAK or a bonus.

Only play this slot at 32 Red, guess it remembers 'that' hit after all :rolleyes:

But like I said 'win or lose....'

They all still feel more comfortable to play than any new slot

The graphics on this game are crap! Looks like a 5yo with Microsoft paint designed them! No eye candy here ....

What a stinking pile of lama dung, with steam coming off it and lots of flies in the vicinity.

I think I can adapt a football chant to this

Same old Microgaming, always repeating!

What a stinking pile of lama dung, with steam coming off it and lots of flies in the vicinity.

I think I can adapt a football chant to this

Same old Microgaming, always repeating!

I'll work out what Microcloning have copied for this when I do my Video Review soon....:(

Just tried this tonight and it's ok. The bonus seems to come around regularly. One problem is that the scatters don't retrigger the free spins, just add to the multiplier. By the time the multiplier is built up, the bonus is over.

But the main innovation seems to be that MG have tweaked their game engine, the reels now spin silky smooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back