Scratchcards

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.
Hi All,

Was just given a free 10p scratchcard on sky vegas ( go steady sky!)

Didn't win, shocker!

But what really caught my attention is that you can play it on £10 !

With a RTP on all stakes showing as a whopping 80%

Who in their right mind is gonna play these??

Ted.jpg

Yeah they seem pretty lame. played at least ten from SV prize machine.
Was so bored one day, decided to read the terms. if you buy a "quantity" of them in one purchase then the ted thunder buddy wheel of crap has a higher chance of being activated. Getting any extra teds once (if) you have already managed to get the minimum requirement of 3 during your bought qauntity of cards apparantly upgrades the wheel of crap to levels of unrivalled amazingness . So i assume it makes sense to buy ten at a time, aka spend as much as possible, in order to acheive that long term expected rtp presented to you.

Needless to say, i didnt activate the thunder buddy wheel of crap once with the 10+ or so seperate free cards i had won from the prize machine.

Did see a streamer playing just scratchcards on the National Lottery site a few months ago, most boring thing ever :p

The OLG scratch cards you buy in any convenience store pay 46%, and they sell billions of them.

Not any years recently, but I did play online scratch cards on occasion, without knowing what the odds were. I can't recal the game, but egyptian themed, I opened the scratch card by mistake when I had wanted the slot, but since I had opened it and scratch cards were allowed on my bonus, I decided I'd play one 30 cent card (Playtech), and won $30, the top prize of 1000x bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back