Save Jonminchers weekend...

Sheesh Jon. I thought seeing as this was for you I would play your favorite game -- IR. Down to the last spin (I think I had 34 cents left) and I'm back at $20.03. Phew. See what happens from here.

Tried DOA but it was dead as a dead man's c***. Ah, c'mon Jon, you know I'm not very ladylike. Don't be shaking your head at me.

Look at all the deposits they are missing out on from potential IRISH residents.

Wake up Capt'n and get that license in will ya!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I freaking know I loved Betspin and Guts and would love to play there again and of course play at Rizk. They ought to know that the Irish are degenerate gamblers so money is to be made here:D:D Please MR. Rizk get an Irish License:)

Sheesh Jon. I thought seeing as this was for you I would play your favorite game -- IR. Down to the last spin (I think I had 34 cents left) and I'm back at $20.03. Phew. See what happens from here.

Tried DOA but it was dead as a dead man's c***. Ah, c'mon Jon, you know I'm not very ladylike. Don't be shaking your head at me.

lol Barb, very good :)

I wasn't shaking my head at all hun, more like on both knees praying you win HUGE :p

Not sure if its his head he is shaking at you given the success of this thread :notworthy

Honesty First! - Yes I love a good moan sir, but they are always 'pleasant moans' :p

I'm actually struggling to come up with a witty reply to this, been a busy morning and my super brain is a bit frazzled atm :eek:

For every moaning post, there are at least 25 'nice' posts and 5 minutes after the moans I've usually been told by a regular Screenshot-a-holic and Essayist friend of mine to wind my neck in and reminded of my better days where I promptly perform a swift 'Oh Yeah, you're right' post :p

Must be doing something reasonably right as I've proudly sat in the 'Top Thanked' more or less since joining CM, in fact Bryan has just e-mailed through details of another free Caribbean Cruise, lets hope its as enjoyable as the one he treated me to last year, not sure I'll get thru the 5K spending money this time tho :cool:

Change these words to "IS doing quite a lot absolutely right".:notworthy

As for the moaning, I wouldn't want you to curtail those in any shape or form anyway. Because doing so would take away my opportunities to tell you to wind your neck in. :p

So carry on moaning pleasantly mate. A problem shared is a problem halved and all that :)

Thanks to all

Hi all, firstly to the Irish - we are working on it, trust me.....

Secondly to everyone else, it is great to see the great responses - I am trying to reply to you all individually but bear with me.

Thirdly as a number of you have deposited more than the minimum £$€20 I think it is only right to add up the total deposit amount and give 10% in £1 Super spins to Mr Mincher.

In addition and due to the overwhelming response, Rizk will match (i.e. double) the number of super spins that the CM community raise through your efforts.

Jon, your weekend is looking up

WOW! :yahoo:

Stuck for words here.....well almost.

I have to say another massive THANK YOU, my day just gets better and better and I thought that the original fantastic offer and forum responses could not be 'topped', how wrong was I (again :p)

Appreciate everyone's support in this thread, whether a contribution via a deposit at Rizk or simply wishing me luck, it genuinely gives me a great feeling and buzz!!

Another heartfelt thank you to the Captain and the Rizk team as well as this fantastic CM Community!

Bring on the weekend lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW! :yahoo:

Stuck for words here.....well almost.

I have to say another massive THANK YOU, my day just gets better and better and I thought that the original fantastic offer and forum responses could not be 'topped', how wrong was I (again :p)

Appreciate everyone's support in this thread, whether a contribution via a deposit at Rizk or simply wishing me luck, it genuinely gives me a great feeling and buzz!!

Another heartfelt thank you to the Captain and the Rizk team as well as this fantastic CM Community!

Bring on the weekend lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think this is a very touching gesture by the Captain. Good luck Jon. Deposited and PM'd you Captain.

Good thinking JD - as a little heads up to those that read this post, if you have deposited at any time before today at Rizk you will be getting 10 Free Spins on Jimi Hendrix this morning, look out for the mail or check your "Rewards section once the game has been launched. I will drop a quick note on here later once it is good to go.

Do i need to mention that anything that you can win from those Free Spins comes with zero wagering requirements?

Silly me didnt notice at first that this was running today as well.

Done a £20.

Captain PM'd

But going to save it in there for so i can give the Jimi Hendrix slot a bash when its released

Update - current state of play

So far, thanks to your generousity, the "Save jonminchers weekend pot" stands at a healthy 94 Super Spins, which Rizk will double and so the current running total stands at

Drawing-layerExport.jpeg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In addition, Jimi Hendrix should now be live and anyone that has deposited before today will find 10 FS on Jimi Hendrix in their rewards section. Enjoy.

You are going to have a real high roller session mate!!! :yahoo: :D :D :cheerleader:

And it is all WAGER FREE :thumbsup:

I know lol, still can't believe how lucky I am, an amazing opportunity, proper chuffed and forever grateful.

As you know I've been playing online roughly since 2003 and in that time I don't think I've ever done a £1 spin :oops:

To be able to do lots of £1 spins, totally relaxed and knowing there is no Mount Everest Wagering waiting for me when I finish the FS is totally amazing.

Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Very nice Captain! :thumbsup: And best of luck Jon!!! I would help, but im not allowed to play there. :(

I hope you hit a real monster! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back