Logo
external image

Sami Malka of BestPay Affiliates

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kevin
  • id31902
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1127
  • Replies 2
Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

It might have been useful to mention that BestPay promote Gold Rock Casino (Rival)...

Anyway, a question;
I was on the Gold Rock website earlier today trying to see what bonuses you offer to UK & European players - and I clicked on the Swedish flag at the top... The page it took me to was all about your old Wizard Gaming casino - are you still running on that platform in tandem with Rival?

Cheers!
KK
 
Thanks KasinoKing, that is always a good idea ..
Gold Rock a is a Rival powered casino, and we offer new affiliates 50% RS during the first 30 days.

Gold Rock doesnt run the old Wizard platform any more, Rival is the best you can find, I believe the Swedish pages will be updated soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top