New Slot Announcement Sam On The Beach by Elk Studios

Thanks for the video. I like the stuff out of Elk Studios, I'll be sure to give this a try when it's available to me.

This is actually a decent game with big hit potential. Quite like it myself.:thumbsup:

I'm not a fan of the original ... but this looks like fun

I was just wondering if you get any comments from the actual providers once you review their slots...

I'm not a fan of the original ... but this looks like fun

I was just wondering if you get any comments from the actual providers once you review their slots...

No but some new developers you haven't heard of yet as they have no live games, have paid me to review their test games, minus swearing. Sky Vegas once threw me a small chip to review that daft 7-reeler they brought out last year. So your answer is occasionally although I once got moaned at by Nextgen for putting a review up on a Trademarked slot before it went live. Instead of asking me straight to take it down they went through the charade of contacting a member here who then PM'd me with their instructions, basically a pretence of them giving me paid review work, so I'd agree to this member passing on my personal e-mail to them just so they could moan about the review being up, nothing else. :rolleyes:

I've become a big fan of this slot. While I've not had anything bigger than 150x, and that only once, there are frequent enough bonus rounds to keep me interested, and I like the game in general.

Today during Beach Memories bonus, I scored a retrigger, by hitting the symbols on a line other than where I had the wilds already, which I didn't know was possible even. Mostly low paying symbols, and a variety so not as many 5OAK, and still got just over 150x. Since the variance is not extreme, I do tend to bet a little bigger if it seems to be paying.

That said, I blew through a pretty nice balance a bit ago doing quite big bets.

Fun, and not usually a dead spell of over 10 spins, and that's not common. But 6 or so, and then twice your bet, and rinse and repeat can eat a bankroll quickly.

Like Bloopers, I don't think you see wins over about 300x if you are really lucky, but the ones at 12-60x your bets are often enough to keep you going most times, and vell presented and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back