dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Odd new RTG, Wu Zetian (Rigged demo alert!)
iSoftBet very good, Jumbo Stampede
Playtech NEW Age Of The Gods, Mighty Midas - a decent effort.
Pragmatic Safari King (Tripe) and Treasure Horse (WTF?)

Cheers for the vid. A couple of ok looking games but my first impression is non of them will obtain a position in the top 100 slots of all time and that’s the problem for me with 99% of the crap that is continuously rolled of conveyor belt. When you have Btg and blueprint churning out the megaways and love or hate them they are setting the bar IMO. Other providers need to compete in terms of potential, excitement and actually create a slot that does produce. Most of the games I have seen lately don’t inspire much of any of the aforementioned. Even if they forgot the megaways and created something like Napoleon a slot that does produce but these same old same old will never have any longevity. It doesn’t have to be a mega complicated slot we just want slots where x500 isn’t out of the question. These attempts to dazzle us with bright lights and slots that look ‘all singing all dancing’ just to cover up the fact that most bonus rounds pay next to nothing are becoming tiresome and pointless and anyway Quickspin have already patented that model type.

Cheers for the vid. A couple of ok looking games but my first impression is non of them will obtain a position in the top 100 slots of all time and that’s the problem for me with 99% of the crap that is continuously rolled of conveyor belt. When you have Btg and blueprint churning out the megaways and love or hate them they are setting the bar IMO. Other providers need to compete in terms of potential, excitement and actually create a slot that does produce. Most of the games I have seen lately don’t inspire much of any of the aforementioned. Even if they forgot the megaways and created something like Napoleon a slot that does produce but these same old same old will never have any longevity. It doesn’t have to be a mega complicated slot we just want slots where x500 isn’t out of the question. These attempts to dazzle us with bright lights and slots that look ‘all singing all dancing’ just to cover up the fact that most bonus rounds pay next to nothing are becoming tiresome and pointless and anyway Quickspin have already patented that model type.

Wait for this beauty to be released (still within this year according to the provider - Red Rake Gaming). Megaways is getting more and more competition.

Plus, BTG has licensed the Megaways engine also to Red Tiger Gaming and Storm Gaming. So expect a lot more of cloned Bonanzas, Extra Chillis, Vikings Unleashed etc. :D

red rake_tiger and dragon_screenshot resized.jpg

You might change your mind with their next creation, called Divine Dreams - 7,200x max win, release early 2019 :)

Thought it was a good game, TBH. Better than most of their other tripe.

quickspin_divine dreams_screenshot resized.png

Odd new RTG, Wu Zetian (Rigged demo alert!)
iSoftBet very good, Jumbo Stampede
Playtech NEW Age Of The Gods, Mighty Midas - a decent effort.
Pragmatic Safari King (Tripe) and Treasure Horse (WTF?)

Was a tough week to find something good among the latest creations. Looks like they all got lazy just before Christmas. :oops:

Isoftbet has such small writing for bet size coin size have to squint my eyes to read my balance. They really need to enlarge it! I'm sure this is a major factor why people hardly play this provider...

Isoftbet has such small writing for bet size coin size have to squint my eyes to read my balance. They really need to enlarge it! I'm sure this is a major factor why people hardly play this provider...
Yes, I noticed that. It is rather on the micro side...

I never said micro, stop giving away your secret Dunover :laugh:
Yeah, the first time the missus saw it she said "No thanks, I roll my own" :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back