Logo
external image

RTG and the MightySlots group, what's up with the addresses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidice
  • id45059
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1364
  • Replies 2

kidice

Experienced Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Location
Carmichael, CA
Was doin some research and came across this coincidence(?).

RTG's Physical address is listed as:

Hastings International B.V.
New Haven Office Center
Emancipatie Boulevard 31
P.O. Box 6052
Curacao Netherlands Antilles

Mightyslots groups show this address:

Curgam NV
Emancipatie Boulevard 29
PO Box. 6052
Curacao, Netherland Antilles

Now i do realize that some business complexes can be large; however, the same PO Box numbers?? Seems a bit more than coincidence. maybe the meister knows what's going on? Why would RTG wish to be so closely associated with a group so....well..... let's say..... "misunderstood".

Am i missing something here?
 
No, that's what bothers me about it

Another troublesome thing is how many RTG casinos are labeled rogue. I like RTG software, I truly do. But it makes it difficult to trust it- even at accredited casinos- when I see such a close association as these addresses present. I guess I was hoping for a satisfactory explanation. It seems the deeper I dig, the dirtier it gets. How about us players pooling our resources and starting a casino with complete transparency and profit being returned to the player/member? Any idea if that's been attempted? We players must have software engineers, attorneys, business managers, etc etc within our ranks. (sigh) Just a thought.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top