RTG Achilles FS feature

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
You know when you get the 3 or more Achilles and you choose one to reveal the amount of free spins? I've played this game for YEARS and I always get 15 spins. Has anyone ever gotten a different amount? :confused:

It's weird, I've been playing that game forever and always get 15, I was wondering what the point of even picking it is!

It's weird, I've been playing that game forever and always get 15, I was wondering what the point of even picking it is!

...so now that you know you will have to keep playing that game, doing the picking, and wait and hope that you will get another amount before the end is coming.
So sad...;)

I've gotten 100 spins on Raindance ONCE and got no retriggers. I hit 50 spins x3 today on It's a Mystery betting .75 and won only about $100. :(

i got 100 spins on raindance the other night and it did retrigger and i was shocked to look up and have 100 more:)

i,ve gotten 25 a few times but most the time its 15 got 20 i think once. use to love achilles untill it started running like t-rex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back