Resolved Rizk verification issue -

misstrouble

Girl of your nightmares
Hi all,

I have an account with Rizk on an old address.
Ive sent in my bankstatement for November to update the address.
It clearly shows 01 November to 31 November 2019 and transactions.
rizk refuses to use this statement because there is no issueing date on it.

I have raised with them that a statement for November 2019 is within 3 months, since we are December 2019.
They refuse it and ask me for utility bills that I don’t have.
What should I do?

Hello and good day,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some verification issues but I'm sure that we can find a way to resolve them.

From what you're saying it sounds like we should be able to accept the Proof of Address but I can't promise anything without having a look at the document myself. The rules connected to KYC and Verification are quite strict but I sent you a PM with what I would need in order to investigate this for you.

I'm looking forward to your reply and to help solve this in the best way possible.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays and take care until we speak again.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Rizk.com

Hello and good day,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some verification issues but I'm sure that we can find a way to resolve them.

From what you're saying it sounds like we should be able to accept the Proof of Address but I can't promise anything without having a look at the document myself. The rules connected to KYC and Verification are quite strict but I sent you a PM with what I would need in order to investigate this for you.

I'm looking forward to your reply and to help solve this in the best way possible.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays and take care until we speak again.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Rizk.com
Hi! Sorry I thought i updated the title to resolved.

enjoy your day and thanks for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back