Rizk - changing lines

thr0b

I'm still me, just changed the brand
Does Rizk block changing the number of lines played on all games, or has anyone found one where the option to change the number of lines isn’t greyed out?

Hey Dan

We dont block any ability to change the lines on the games, bet sizes or anything at all for that matter. We provide the games as the providers provide them to us.

IF you can be more specific about which games you are referring to then i can find out more for you

Hey Dan

We dont block any ability to change the lines on the games, bet sizes or anything at all for that matter. We provide the games as the providers provide them to us.

IF you can be more specific about which games you are referring to then i can find out more for you
Im guessing he may mean that since the update to NetEnt Slots (Secrets of the Stones for example) you cannot change the Lines anymore (for whatever reason NetEnt decided to slowly remove that from all Slots).
Thats my only guess on what he could mean because you can still change them on PnG Slots...
Cant be sure though without him replying :)

Sorry for delay - I couldn’t change lines on some Play & Go slots (I think it was anyway) - the option worked on the desktop, but whenever I tried to spin the game flashed up “session expired” - the same game on mobile had the option greyed out.

Just played Book of Ra though, and the option worked fine there. Thanks for your help though :)

Sorry for delay - I couldn’t change lines on some Play & Go slots (I think it was anyway) - the option worked on the desktop, but whenever I tried to spin the game flashed up “session expired” - the same game on mobile had the option greyed out.

Just played Book of Ra though, and the option worked fine there. Thanks for your help though :)

No problem Dan - if you have any other examples then feel free to PM me and i can check it out for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back