RIVAL this is new

lauram

Dormant account
Ok so im playing click spin first reel is spinning little box come up going you just won 10 free spins as im reading this second reel is still spinning. That was in the new years eve party game. Circus game was paying me before spins had stopped. Is it my puter or anyone else had this. This was at sloto

I haven't seen this problem, but there certainly are quite a lot of annoying bugs on Rival software which have been there for many months, or more.

It is very frustrating as a player that they are 'doing an MG' - using all their resources to develop new games while sticking their heads in sand and doing absolutely sod all about putting all the existing games and other faults right... :mad:

I think I'll start a new thread about this & see if anyone takes any notice! ;)

Ok so im playing click spin first reel is spinning little box come up going you just won 10 free spins as im reading this second reel is still spinning. That was in the new years eve party game. Circus game was paying me before spins had stopped. Is it my puter or anyone else had this. This was at sloto

Same game and after the first 3 reels stopped spinning the box read 10 free spins ahead of the halt of the 4th and 5th reels. I only had one scatter then but after nearly 20 seconds the reels finally stopped and there they were the 2 remaining scatters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back