New Slot Announcement Rise Of Dead by Play N Go

Sequel to BoD somehow. :D

Question is if DOA will be going to a similar format with more features in the base game and watered down win potential in the free spins round. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. Gold King. So I've put two 'new' slots up today, both clones. :(
hahaha bloody spammer you are

EDIT: on that note though, it's quite annoying how many "sneaky" reskins we have to go through as players. No other game genre has this problem, as its a lot harder to make a reskin of something like HALO without people getting it right away.

I will say I like this slot only because its PNG :oops:

I do prefer BOD and Legacy of Egypt as bonus rounds come in more often:D

Free spins are very hard to get on this one it seems, nice graphics but will not be as popular as the other two that I have mentioned.

Never know might be lucky for some, I will have to try it when its released :)

I will say I like this slot only because its PNG :oops:

I do prefer BOD and Legacy of Egypt as bonus rounds come in more often:D

Free spins are very hard to get on this one it seems, nice graphics but will not be as popular as the other two that I have mentioned.

Never know might be lucky for some, I will have to try it when its released :)

After playing this slot quite extensively I find that the bonus kicks in on average every 75 or so spins so 300 spins appears to be unusual. The slot can also be very generous with giving extra spins in the bonus round and a number of times I had 30+ spins in total. Unless your unlucky the base game appears quite good for wagering and the base game/bonus round rtp seems pretty well balanced. I would not call it a very volatile slot at all because of that balance however the bonus round can produce very nice wins.
For me,so far it is the best new release this year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back